• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by Scolopendramorpha

  1. S

    Wanted Looking for Thrasops sp. or False Fer De Lance

    Hi, I'm looking for any Thrasops available for sale. I'm most interested in Jacksonii but any species would interest me. I'm also looking for any of the Xenodon species referred to as the "False fer de lance". Please PM me if you have any, or any helpful information. Thanks!
  2. S

    Wanted Wanted! Red Necked Keelback

    I am looking for a Red necked keelback (Rhabdophis subminiatus) or any other species in the genus Rhabdophis of either sex and any age. I live in California and have experience keeping Native rattlesnakes (Crotalus oreganus and Crotalus ruber) as well as pythons, monitor lizards, and aquatic...
  3. S

    Wanted Wanted! Red Necked Keelback

    I am looking for a Red necked keelback (Rhabdophis subminiatus) or any other species in the genus Rhabdophis of either sex and any age. I live in California and have experience keeping Native rattlesnakes (Crotalus oreganus and Crotalus ruber) as well as pythons, monitor lizards, and aquatic...
Back
Top