• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by Sheibs

  1. S

    *SOLD*Loggerhead Musk Turtles for Sale

    I have two Loggerhead Musk Turtles, male and female, that need new home. I have started working a new job that has not allowed time to properly care for them. Before something happens to them I need to find a new home for them both. I am not crazy about shipping them but if an offer to buy...
  2. S

    Hello from the bay

    Names Jeff. A friend of mine has convised me to get into turtles and recommend this site as the site to be on. I have a thing for rare or hard to find things. So it looks like this is going to be an interesting adventure. I'm still learning about turtles but my friend is great with turtles...
Back
Top