• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by snakeman6868

  1. S

    Bad Guy lauren taylor of bpdesign

    lauren taylor is a crook and liar. I got took for nearly 2400 bucks for two snakes. she won't return my calls or emails nor send my snakes (probably Bc she doesn't have them anymore) or give me a refund.
  2. S

    Good Guy dixie serpent den

    just wanted to post a good guy review for dixies serpent den. I won a auction for some ball pythons at a really good price...A+ for customer service as they answered whatever questions I had ask....everything went smooth and I received everything as advertised.
Back
Top