• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by wolf100

  1. wolf100

    Which one to choose ?

    Hi. I could get one of these banana boys. Which one is more desirable - the left brighter or the right darker one ?
  2. wolf100

    To cull or let it be ?

    Today 8 hatchlings were born after 66 days. All were perfect except this one. It came out of the egg by itself, was breathing and showed no sign of pain. I wanted to put it into a plastic Container with moist paper and put it back into the incubation machine. But i asked in a german Forum on...
  3. wolf100

    Wanted salvator merianae or chacoan B/W tegu

    Hello. I´m searching for a CB male hatchling of a salvator merianae or chacoan B/W teju. He should be really calm and docile. I´m living in austria - so i could pick him up from germany, Hamm in september or december 2016........ Let me know. Thanks a lot, Marc
  4. wolf100

    Mt. Koghis mix

    Hello. On january the 14th i got my little sausage. Bodo friedel came from germany to vienna and gave me this little cutie. It is a Mt. Koghis Tröger - Friedel mix. His mother was a Tröger line - his father a Friedel line. He was 11 cm and 8 gramm. I put him in an exoterra cube 12x12x18 with a...
  5. wolf100

    Fungus or just a scale damage ??

    Hello. i need your help. I have 3 juvenile bearded dragons. 1 male and two female. Everything was good, but suddenly i saw some black spots on the males hand. First pic is before shedding. Second pic after. What could this be ? He is eating great, is very active and tame. Could this be fungus or...
  6. wolf100

    Wanted Rhacodactylusleachianus

    I'm desperately searching for a juvenile or subadult leachie. GT, Islands or a mix. Should be possible to ship to Austria, Vienna. I hope somebody can help a desperate searching austrian police officer :-) Thanks in an advance. Will get one mid of january. Thanks !!!
Back
Top