FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shows & Events (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=458)
-   -   STEEL CITY REPTILE EXPO! September 12, 2009! (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141364)

porkchop48 01-07-2010 08:14 AM

This close to the new show and no one started a new thread.

How are we suppose to talk about the carpet python and mankini twice in one thread?

SapphireGemReptiles 01-07-2010 01:57 PM

reptile show coming soon cant wait O.O 30th of January

Mike Shaffer Reptiles 01-07-2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkchop48 (Post 847846)
This close to the new show and no one started a new thread.

How are we suppose to talk about the carpet python and mankini twice in one thread?

I guess we will pretend this 1 is new, haha! Crazy frog lady!;)

porkchop48 01-07-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Shaffer Reptiles (Post 848060)
I guess we will pretend this 1 is new, haha! Crazy frog lady!;)

Crazy frog lady.... You know if I had feelings they would be hurt.


:angry::angry::angry::angry:

tsthompson 01-07-2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Shaffer Reptiles (Post 848060)
I guess we will pretend this 1 is new, haha! Crazy frog lady!;)

Kristy aint crazy!:NoNo:

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkchop48 (Post 848084)
Crazy frog lady.... You know if I had feelings they would be hurt.


:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Guess he didn't see what happened to Dennis!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Mike Shaffer Reptiles 01-07-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsthompson (Post 848120)
Kristy aint crazy!:NoNo:



Guess he didn't see what happened to Dennis!!!!!!:thumbsup:

She knows I love her and her frogs! But if a beating is what I deserve, I will gladly take it!:yesnod:

porkchop48 01-08-2010 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Shaffer Reptiles (Post 848121)
She knows I love her and her frogs! But if a beating is what I deserve, I will gladly take it!:yesnod:

Finally some one that does not think I am crazy :thumbsup: it is about darn time.


I see a beat down in Mikes future :yesnod: just dont threathen me with them little furry things again. I will run away like a sissy girl.

densnake1 01-08-2010 11:05 AM

Hey crazy frog lady, you are a sissy little girl. You CRY every time my minions kick you and take your money. That is why I do not fear you anymore. Mike, if you need protection from "the crazy frog lady" my minions will help you out if needed. See you at the show.

Mike Shaffer Reptiles 01-09-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkchop48 (Post 848428)
Finally some one that does not think I am crazy :thumbsup: it is about darn time.


I see a beat down in Mikes future :yesnod: just dont threathen me with them little furry things again. I will run away like a sissy girl.


I love beat downs! I cant wait!

Mike Shaffer Reptiles 01-09-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by densnake1 (Post 848493)
Hey crazy frog lady, you are a sissy little girl. You CRY every time my minions kick you and take your money. That is why I do not fear you anymore. Mike, if you need protection from "the crazy frog lady" my minions will help you out if needed. See you at the show.

Thanks Dennis! I can pay you in rodents, lol!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Page generated in 0.02481794 seconds with 9 queries

Content copyrighted 2002-2022, FaunaClassifieds, LLC