FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shows & Events (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=458)
-   -   STEEL CITY REPTILE EXPO! September 12, 2009! (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141364)

densnake1 08-12-2009 01:42 PM

LOL, Brad said it was the one on top. I'm sure we have talked somewhere along the line. p.s. don't be seen in public talking to Kristy, she's bad news and a bully. he he he Talk to you later.
Dennis

Randolph's Redtail's 08-12-2009 03:09 PM

Hey Mark , better check with Paul, he told me" Brad" gave him the first check!

mvite 08-12-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randolph's Redtail's (Post 754163)
Hey Mark , better check with Paul, he told me" Brad" gave him the first check!

Brad did give him the first check---right after I handed Wyble the cash!

Brad even complained that I weaseled in before him because he couldn't fill out the application faster than me.

Paul knows not to mess with me. I was almost in a motorcycle gang.

Randolph's Redtail's 08-12-2009 04:23 PM

And what gang was that ,Hell's horny dogs?

porkchop48 08-12-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvite (Post 754196)
Brad did give him the first check---right after I handed Wyble the cash!

Brad even complained that I weaseled in before him because he couldn't fill out the application faster than me.

Paul knows not to mess with me. I was almost in a motorcycle gang.

Almost in a motorcycle gang? Is that like you almost made it to the bathroom in time?


Bully..... not even close.


I want to get there early to snap some shot of people fighting over who gets which table :yesnod: Should be some pretty good beat downs.

Up to 41 vendors now ( i wonder if they update often or if I just can nto count once I get past the fingers and toes)

Is the elusive Paul going to post in the thread anytime soon?

mvite 08-13-2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkchop48 (Post 754215)
Almost in a motorcycle gang? Is that like you almost made it to the bathroom in time?

Sorta--only I don't have a motorcycle and I was 10 years old at the time.

The toughest guy was the leader--I think his name was Fonzi. He was a real ladies' man.

There will be no fighting!!

Paul won't post because I give him grammatical grief.

Hill bee feart that ill sea hes spellink nistakes.

Mike Shaffer Reptiles 08-13-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randolph's Redtail's (Post 754202)
And what gang was that ,Hell's horny dogs?

Lmao! No comeback Mark?

mvite 08-13-2009 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Shaffer Reptiles (Post 754638)
Lmao! No comeback Mark?

I didn't see that post above Kristy's.

All I can say is "Woof".

mvite 08-16-2009 11:52 AM

Well folks---Paul and Ben received permission to place a banner advertising the show on the entrance gates to the Fairgrounds---so right now, there is a 4' x 12' banner advertising the September 12, 2009 show. They had that printed JUST for this show.

100,000 peeps will walk through those gates this week attending the Washington County Fair.

That sounds like smart advertising to me!

I can't wait! More updates to come!

Mike Shaffer Reptiles 08-16-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvite (Post 756323)
Well folks---Paul and Ben received permission to place a banner advertising the show on the entrance gates to the Fairgrounds---so right now, there is a 4' x 12' banner advertising the September 12, 2009 show. They had that printed JUST for this show.

100,000 peeps will walk through those gates this week attending the Washington County Fair.

That sounds like smart advertising to me!

I can't wait! More updates to come!

It sure is smart! It the way Ben was talking, there are more up in heavily populated areas as well! These guys deserve a huge show of support for the hard work they have devoted to this show! Thanks guys!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Page generated in 0.02455401 seconds with 9 queries

Content copyrighted 2002-2022, FaunaClassifieds, LLC