FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shows & Events (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=458)
-   -   STEEL CITY REPTILE EXPO! September 12, 2009! (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141364)

Shadera 08-08-2009 01:07 PM

You're making it way too easy Mark. -snicker-

porkchop48 08-10-2009 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvite (Post 751573)
LOL--I know--Nuthin else??? That's right, we met on the internets loooong ago!

There will be plenty to make fun of, as will show you my hog and balls very soon!

Many of my corns will still be in the egg, so that will have to wait for the next show.

I called Paul this morning--and guess what?

He and Ben were in Washington PA putting up fliers locally! They were literally canvassing business owners and veterinarians offices to round up some local interest and ask permission to post fliers.

I think it's great that they are working the vendor crowd and the attendee crowd.

It's so much more fun to bust on these guys than to give them props, but it's only fair of me. :thumbsup:

Canvassing in Washington... Good call :-)

My other half works right across from the fair grounds. I had him put up some fliers at work and a couple of the places they frequent after work :-)

I need to check out the website and count up vendors again. No need to get behind with my one job.

Hogs and balls..... :eek::eek:
I think I may be speechless. Might make for some fun pics to post after the show.

densnake1 08-10-2009 09:10 PM

I have my tables reserved, but I would MUCH rather see the ladies in their exotic "undergarmets". Kristy, I'll bring the video camera and make a frog girls gone wild video or reptile girls gone wild. lol I can't wait for the show, I hope its overrun with vendors and customers.

porkchop48 08-12-2009 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by densnake1 (Post 753015)
I have my tables reserved, but I would MUCH rather see the ladies in their exotic "undergarmets". Kristy, I'll bring the video camera and make a frog girls gone wild video or reptile girls gone wild. lol I can't wait for the show, I hope its overrun with vendors and customers.

I am sure that will be a much better video than Dennis getting his ass beat by a girl :yesnod:

I too am very excited about the show. Being kinda close is nice as well.

I wonder who is going to be doing the " undergarmets" check at the door ?

porkchop48 08-12-2009 08:51 AM

40 vendors.

densnake1 08-12-2009 09:37 AM

Kristy, Kristy, Kristy Do you remember the last Pittsburgh show? You came over to bully me around again and I put the snake on your head. You cried like a little girl and ran to your mother. I am bringing the big 35 lb female boa to this show, we'll see how tough you are! I hope both buildings are full. It will be like having a Hamburg show without the 5 hour drive.lol See you there.

mvite 08-12-2009 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by densnake1 (Post 754002)
It will be like having a Hamburg show without the 5 hour drive....

:yesnod:

porkchop48 08-12-2009 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvite (Post 754028)
:yesnod:

That's it a smiley?

Wow you are so slacking.

Dennis I am not sure if I remember that. Well atleast not the way you tell it.
I do recall you making an extremely rude and hurtful comment to me ( and if I had feelings they would have been hurt) and when you did this lovely little snake bit you.

I should have bought him/her right then and there.

mvite 08-12-2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkchop48 (Post 754035)
That's it a smiley?

Wow you are so slacking.

I'm happy to see other peeps here in the thread--I don't wanna be a thread hog---it's kinda my style.

I also thought that the Hamburg comment was right on. We all know at least 25 or so vendors that drive from our area to Hamburg.

If they build it, we will come. :thumbsup:

And--I have to meet Dennis! If he can get Brad to wear one of his shirts, he must be a pretty good dude.

Can I have a shirt? They're nice.

mvite 08-12-2009 12:39 PM

Hey Look everybody!!

Jim Randolph is getting ready to post here! He's reading now. Please keep it PG-13, Jim.

I heard he has requested a spot near me. I have spot #1 because I was the first person to pay.

Since I only do 1-2 shows a year--this will be my only time in life to get booth #1, so smoke it biotches.