FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ball Pythons Discussion Forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   Sexy Bumble Bees. (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86617)

Ed Clark 09-11-2006 04:21 PM

Sexy Bumble Bees.

2 Attachment(s)
THESE HAVE BECOME MY HANDS DOWN FAVORITE MORPH, I THINK. WELL MAYBE FOR TODAY? :yesnod:

Mike P. 09-11-2006 04:30 PM

When tomorrow comes and they are not your favorite morph anymore, send them my way - I would not want them to feel neglected or anything lol

Very Sexy :iagree:

SVT Snake 09-11-2006 05:14 PM

Very nice. They look like candy. Hopefully I will produce my very own one day in the near future.

hhmoore 09-11-2006 05:39 PM

Have to agree, Ed. (Is there anybody I haven't told that bumblebees are the only reason I have ball pythons? lol)

The one thing I'm curious about is how well they maintain their looks over the years. We've all seen what happens to most of those gorgeous baby pastels by the time they are a few years old...and I don't think I have ever seen a pic of a 5 year old bumblebee. Hopefully, I won't be too disappointed.

Ed Clark 09-11-2006 05:45 PM

Harald, They are as good as you start with, by that i mean, use good clean pastels. get brite bees. and yes we are starting to see ugly bees. and yes i will take every ugly bee that you want to give me. :)

hhmoore 09-11-2006 05:52 PM

lol - I'll keep that in mind over the next couple of years. The emergence of ugly bees was practically inevitable, considering some of the butt ugly pastels being passed around.
I hate to say it, but I am actually thinking about dropping the bucks to get an awesome lemon pastel from NERD...I think that in the long run, considering my goals, it might just be worth it.

NorthernRegius.com 09-12-2006 04:23 PM

With the selection of pastels now available- I'm always on the lookout for nice bright yearling or so females. Pastels are still key to my future Pewter, Pastave, Hypo & Pied projects. My little female spider should be ready to go next year for my bee project.

BTW-Those are some sexy 'bees! :thumbsup:

clarinet45 09-12-2006 04:59 PM

Ed Clark 09-12-2006 05:52 PM

Deb, Pastels are still very important when making new morphs. you just recieved that black pastel, breed him to a pastel and make a silver streak and a few other morphs. :yesnod:

NorthernRegius.com 09-12-2006 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Deb, Pastels are still very important when making new morphs. you just recieved that black pastel, breed him to a pastel and make a silver streak and a few other morphs. :yesnod:

You bet they are!
Right now all my pastels are male :rolleyes_ ... I've the Graz. Line male, my '05 ringer (both are ready for this season); and that awesome little new Black... Breeding my 'o6 to a Pastel girl when he's ready will give me Pewters, but I need to breed him to a Pewter for a shot at that Silver Streak (is it Streak or Bullet?), right?

So Ed, what are the sex of those 'Bees anyhoo? Did you produce them? What projects do you have lined up for this season? :cool: :cool: