FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Turtles/Tortoises (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   [For Sale] 2002 Born Fly River Turtle (Pig Nosed Turtle) VERY Blue Eyes! (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270249)

FlyRiverTurtle 09-06-2011 04:30 AM

2002 Born Fly River Turtle (Pig Nosed Turtle) VERY Blue Eyes!

4 Attachment(s)
Taking offers on my Male 02 FLY RIVER TURTLE.

COMPLETELY TAME AS PROVEN IN VIDEO'S BELOW!

Kept in a PH of 7.8 and a substrate of washed/clean sand and crushed coral to help as a natural PH Buffer. 150 Gallon tank, He needs at least 120 I would say but the bigger the better! 300 would be awesome!...

Moving along as I am jotting down everything I can think of:

This is a forced sale due to financial issues. I have had him a long, long time and was the hold-back from my original four.

I will only sell to someone who knows the species and has the space & time.

Although I am struggling, I am not desperate. I had a few offers with cash in hand I shot down due to the buyer(s) not being able to produce proof of adequate conditions to house our BUDDY!

He is healthy as a "horse" and has never had a case of fungus/RI or anything else that these species of turtles typically can acquire.

I prefer not to ship as I have never shipped a reptile before but if the proper circumstances arise (meaning 'a great home!) I may consider shipment at the buyers cost.

His beautiful shell is about 12 inches 'give or take a little!
It is Bright & shiny dark green with a nice yellowish/white under-belly with very well placed beautiful white markings on the side as should be.

He was my hold-back for many years and I DO NOT WANT TO SELL HIM but financial reasons are forcing me to do so!...

AGAIN -- He (90%) sure male) No blemishes, never a scratch like mostly of these poor guys that are smuggled in get bumped and bruised.

YOU - will not find a better specimen whether for show/a rare buddy or a future breeding project which was my plans. Yes, I know they are near impossible to breed which keeps them even rarer and more pricey but with the right enthusiasm and circumstances 'I believe, anything is possible1

Out of the four I had growing up over the past decade, he is my last and has the most vivid blue eyes (like a great white sharks eyes) I have ever seen on any FRT. Whether it be a morph, freak of nature or just a little bluer then usual, it def makes this guy stand out from the rest 'meaning the very few that are available for sale.

Food: He loves his fruit/few veggies/carnivore pellets as well as his favorite -- algae pellets and the occasional worm to keep his diet varied. As you will see, I guess that is why his "Flippers" grew so LARGE AS WELL... HUGE!

Remember, He has been with me for a long time, only owner and well cared for as you may be able to see in the video's. If interested, send a PM please. These guys are now Cites II and are becoming rarer and rarer by the year as captive breeding has only been documented 3 times and import/export is now illegal! This guy was brought in right before the BAN!..

THANKS IN ADVANCE,
Steve

BTW: He does not eat fish, big or small. Matter of fact, his best buddy is a fat sleeper goby as well as a huge clown knife (16-17 inches) as well as the biggest pink kisser I ever had. ANYMORE QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO RESPOND!

LINK TO HIS(?) VIDEO'S:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17mxKCHrzKM

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTGcTVGMx9I

Sorry for the smudged glass not allowing as good of a picture as i'd like but be sure to check out the video's linked below as they both speak for themselves!

My camera is not the best so not showing the full quality if the animal. The animal below is all of the same and the one for sale. The fish are his buddies whom lived with him for a year (clown knife) to many years (kisser, etc) without ever any troubles. He can live peacefully with fish! :thumbsup:

Smores800 06-12-2015 11:09 PM

Hello, I was wondering if your tortoise was still for sale? Thank you, best regards

daneD 10-13-2015 12:57 AM

Is this turtle still for sale sir?

Kostc1 10-13-2015 05:20 PM

Still available? Please email me at kostc1@gmail.Com

I have a 300 gallon stock tank in my turtle room...will gladly send any pictures you want. Thanks.

BAILSTER 10-13-2015 06:26 PM

Stupid ����

Eskimo Jones 10-14-2015 09:12 PM

Pig Nosed Turtle

I tried to send you a PM but it says your box is full. I am interested in your big guy. Since you are not comfortable with shipping, where are you located?

Thanks,
Sherri

nickolasanastasiou 10-14-2015 09:50 PM

Please look at the date of the ad.

Eskimo Jones 10-14-2015 10:41 PM

Wellll damnit! I only looked at the most recent post.

Smores800 03-11-2016 11:11 AM

Turtle still for sale?

Hello,

I was wondering if your Fly River turtle was still for sale?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards