FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Adoptions (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   Frilled Dragon (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59668)

Xxviloncelloxx 12-19-2004 04:52 PM

Frilled Dragon

Hello. I was wondering anyone would like an Adult male NG Frilled Dragon, 1.5yrs. I have had him ever since he was a baby. I had to recently move and I have no room to move him to a larger cage as my house is rather small. I have never shipped before so I would need to be informed on how to. I just REALLY want him to go to a place/home that can take care of him properly. I would love to see him go to a breeder. Thanks.

John

Aldabra 12-19-2004 08:38 PM

frilled dragon

I will take him plese email me at PENTAMARS@AOL.com. I am very interested in one.

Aprylla 12-19-2004 11:55 PM

Please e-mail me at: aprylla13@yahoo.com would love to talk with you about this Frilled Dragon. THANKS!

mkrherps 12-20-2004 03:24 PM

about the frill

I am a breeder and would love top give your frilly a good home and use him in future breeding projects. I have lots of room and plenty of vacant enclosure

snakester 12-21-2004 12:10 PM

I would love to have it!

Hi
Sorry I am not a breeder (yet) but I would still like you to conseder me for an adopter! I love lizards and have an empty (dose not have an animal in it but is set up for one) 4' x 2' x 2' home built cage. I can say He will get loveing care if I get him... And lots of it!
Please e-mail me at ltcarsons@juno.com
Let me know if you have any other ?(s)... I know you want to make shure it goes to a good home!
I can also let you know how to ship the Frilled Dragon!

geckoboy 01-31-2005 05:11 PM

Male Frilled Dragon

I am a beginning Frilled Dragon breeder, and I am very interested in your male frilly. I actually am just starting a new project with 2 females and need a male. I was going to borrow my friends for a few monthes, but it would be better to have my own. Your male would go into a 4.5' X 3' X 3' along with 2 other females in a screened enclosure I made myself. It has a desert, shrub feel to it, with some nice plants that the females love and I am sure your male would too. As far as shipping goes, I have shipped cb babies that I produced, but I have never shipped adults. As for that goes, it is the exact same procedure as the babies only a larger packing box and you might want to use 2 heat packs instead of one. Please email me at firefangs_99@yahoo.com

Frogger 04-12-2005 09:10 PM

Is he still available? If he is, I would love to adopt him. I run a rescue and I house a small collection of personal herps to use as educational reptiles. I would love to add a Frill to it. Please let me know, he will not be used for breeding and he will be given a very loving and happy home. If you would like refrences I can email some to you.
:)

dajago 04-19-2005 05:17 PM

Hi, I also would love to provide a good home for your frilled. I have been looking to get into frilleds, and currently have Bearded Dragons and geckos. I have housing large enough and it could be ready to go for him. I have been very excitedly looking at these and reading up on them. Please let me know. If you I can be selected, i would be happy to take care of shipping cost. My email is dajago@earthlink.net

snakester 04-24-2005 01:10 AM

IT IS TAKEN...
PLEASE DON'T POST ANY more replies!

P.S. Look at the date some of these things are posted before you reply.

andre 08-14-2005 10:04 PM

do you still have it?

I hope you still have the dragon. I have always wanted one. I have over 70 reptiles in my house. This is a down size from last year over 200. Many iguanas and snakes and ect. If so my e-mail is thibodeauxg@comcast.net. Have a good day. Andre'