FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shows & Events (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=458)
-   -   Next Pittsburgh Reptile show Jan 3rd 2010 (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159522)

porkchop48 12-25-2009 09:50 AM

Merry Christmas all.

Hope you holidays have been going better than mine.

Amanda I will have to chit chat with you about the show next weekend. Got to try and line of a vehicle so I can make it. When Butch decided to leave me last night he took the "frog show" car.

Great way to start off the holidays.

Any one wanna come over for dinner? Got plenty of food to cook but now no one to feed it too. :-(

royal1reptiles 12-25-2009 12:11 PM

Kristy Every thing will work out.... some times men are just dumb , stupid , and a whole bunch more ( ... ok most of the time......) If you need any thing let me know!

royal1reptiles 12-25-2009 12:15 PM

my new pet....

She was dropped off last night ..... need to bulk her up some she likes 9 pound bunny's .... hopefully i can convince her to eat frozen guess she has never had it... Dont think im real big on killing Thumper... Now mice , rats, Chicks and Cats are another story..... :reddevil:

DAND 12-25-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royal1reptiles (Post 840312)
She was dropped off last night ..... need to bulk her up some she likes 9 pound bunny's .... hopefully i can convince her to eat frozen guess she has never had it... Dont think im real big on killing Thumper... Now mice , rats, Chicks and Cats are another story..... :reddevil:

So the one in pink eats 9 pound rats huh? Did Santa bring her or was it a ring the bell drop off on the porch kind deal?

royal1reptiles 12-26-2009 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAND (Post 840355)
So the one in pink eats 9 pound rats huh? Did Santa bring her or was it a ring the bell drop off on the porch kind deal?

I knew she was coming a really nice lady from Florida just moved up here and could not keep her... Emailed me and i told her that i would take her.

I get emails and calls all the time normally PEOPLE say they are 10 FOOT Ball Pythons.... :shrug01: and then when they show up on the door step they are 2 foot Baby Burmese... or adult albino corn snakes.... are always albino pythons as well...:ack2:

This time it really was 10 foot and an albino Burmese just like she said...:eek:
Fluffy is a very sweet girl....

Any yes The one in Pink likes the 9 pound rats.... the most.... :D

DAND 12-26-2009 11:25 AM

Fluffy is the name of my Monitor. :thumbsup:

Make sure the one in pink doesn't squeeze the new addition (especially in public).

royal1reptiles 12-29-2009 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkchop48 (Post 840273)
Merry Christmas all.

Hope you holidays have been going better than mine.

Amanda I will have to chit chat with you about the show next weekend. Got to try and line of a vehicle so I can make it. When Butch decided to leave me last night he took the "frog show" car.

Great way to start off the holidays.

Any one wanna come over for dinner? Got plenty of food to cook but now no one to feed it too. :-(

Kristy Let me know what is going on if you got a ride or what for this weekend... I hope all has been going ok ... :o you can give me a call 724-516-0441 or just leave a post !

Thanks

One last thing to every one else...

I have 3 tables left... for the show this sunday! book NOW!!

Hope to see every one for the new year!!

garweft 12-29-2009 10:49 AM

I drive thru Weirton on the way to the show. I could leave a little early to stop and offer a ride.

porkchop48 12-29-2009 10:58 AM

Thanks you guys.

I should be able to be there. I got a pm offering a ride too but I swear I wont ruin his rep and tell who :-)

Things just might be ok. DAmn it they better be.

royal1reptiles 12-30-2009 04:45 PM

if you have got frogs in your life every thing will be ok...:thumbsup:

just a reminder show is this weekend coming up!!! Jan 3rd 2010 Happy new year!