FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Business Discussions (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   History? (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35833)

Lucille 03-28-2004 07:04 PM

History?

I am relatively new to this board and (I don't know if this post belongs here) was curious about this history of the BOI. It is a grand idea; who thought of it, how long has it been in existence?

Wilomn 03-29-2004 01:26 AM

Lucille,

As the Honorary Mayor of Hell let me welcome you to Fauna.

It has been here several years and was originally started to help webslave, aka Rich Zuchowski. collect on a bounced check and to let others have a place to post good and bad info with their business dealings.

If you haven't yet check out serpenco.com. More cornsnakes than you can shake a stick at.

It is more than multi-faceted as a resource. There are for sale and wanted ads. There are forums for just about anything reptile related and anyone is welcome to join in any of them at any time.

Technically this thread did not belong in Hell, perhaps General Business would have been better but, as a newbie, there really is no way you would know that. Don't worry about it. If necessary this thread will be moved to the appropiate forum.

As far as Hell and why it's here, well, I must say that I am largely to blame for that.

There is a very bad man out there by the name of neil "The Liar" gubitz. There are many many threads about him and his dealings on the BOI. Use the search feature in the toolbar at the top of every page and take a few days to do some research. Yuck is all I'll say about him now.

I was very very zealous in persuing him at almost every turn to expose just what kind of person he is and what kind of animals he sold. I did this to the annoyance of many my fellow Fauna members. Well, Rich aka webslave, finally had enough of me asking questions of "The Liar" in every thread he made allusions of being a good guy in and decided that we, the liar and myself, needed a place to duke it out that would not degrade the integrity of the BOI. Hence Hell was created.

I think he was hoping that by giving us each a 500 foot lenght of bright shiney brand new rope we would each hang ourselves and rid him of two problems at once.

Well, the old guy is pretty tied up right now, the old guy being neil "The Liar" gubitz and I am now the Honorary Mayor of this fine new forum.

That is the gist of it for now. Please feel free to post any further questions you have and to fully participate in all that Fauna has to offer. The BOI, Board of Inquiry, is the most active forum on this site and is where you can ask about people you are considering doing business with and leave comments and commentaries about people you have done business with in the past.

Whew, these Mayoral duties sure take it out of a guy.

Welcome Lucille

Wes Pollock
Honorary Mayor of Hell

Lucille 03-29-2004 05:55 AM

Thank you, I am delighted to be here. I have returned to keeping reptiles after many decades and am delighted that there is a place like the BOI, I have indeed checked out a vendor and am awaiting to hear from her on a snake I wish to purchase.
If this guy you are after is allegedly so bad and known to be so, instead of posting why don't you take him to court and get him where it hurts ?

SPJ 04-01-2004 11:06 PM

If it's any consolation Wes, I enjoy reading your posts even if I have to go to hell and back now. LOL. :D

Wilomn 04-09-2004 02:09 AM

Thanks SPJ, it's nice to know that. Every now and then I put a little effort into some of my creative writings. Amazing how that can pay off. Actually it's amazing what SOME people will believe. Oh well.

Hey, I put an-al and kunnard on ignore and this site is a WHOLE lot less smelly. I think the genreal intelligence quotient went up too. You should, if you haven't already, try it yourself. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Wes Pollock

sputnik 04-13-2004 01:28 AM

Ignore list

Quote:

Hey, I put an-al and kunnard on ignore and this site is a WHOLE lot less smelly. I think the genreal intelligence quotient went up too. You should, if you haven't already, try it yourself. I HIGHLY recommend it.
Good to see Wes, you should have done that ages ago. They both deserve each other.... Ooops, I mean, to be ignored!

I still can't believe that Kunnard or whatever his name is believed that story you spun!

Hell certainly can be a paradise for fools!

LOL :D :D :D