FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   This is what are friends in North Korea spend their time on (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61427)

1216dex 01-10-2005 11:33 PM

This is what are friends in North Korea spend their time on

This article cracks me up, if you read the quote towards the middle article, their news program actually stated this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4157121.stm
Quote:

It stressed the "negative effects" of long hair on "human intelligence development", noting that long hair "consumes a great deal of nutrition" and could thus rob the brain of energy

reptilebreeder 01-11-2005 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1216dex
This article cracks me up, if you read the quote towards the middle article, their news program actually stated this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4157121.stm

Uh ohhh Wes, is that why you can only lift heavy objects now? :dgrin: :bolt01:

DAND 01-12-2005 10:37 AM

What a load of crap...

Either I'm the exception to the rule or that's just a load of crap. I haven't cut my hair since the late eighties. My hair is down to my waist and in the least brian function my effect doesn't it. :rofl:

Lucille 01-12-2005 10:55 AM

It is obviously a load of......horsehockey: since women often have long hair and they are of course the superior gender hehehe...:hehe:

David, pix?

DAND 01-12-2005 11:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by lucille
David, pix?

I had to learn how to use the timer sometime, so why not now.

Lucille 01-12-2005 11:30 AM

David, your hair is gorgeous!
Mine is very short and blonde....

I still do not think hair length and intelligence are related, you seem very bright. Very strange, the Korean theory......

DAND 01-12-2005 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucille
David, your hair is gorgeous!
Mine is very short and blonde....

I still do not think hair length and intelligence are related, you seem very bright. Very strange, the Korean theory......

Thanks. That theory is a farce. There are plenty of people out there with short hair that are lacking in the intelligence department. It's obvious you Lucille don't fall into that category. :)

Bill_Leverton 02-25-2005 07:53 AM

I just came across this thread while drinking my coffee this morning. And I for one believe that Long hair makes a person more intelligent. Here is my theory -When I was young I always had short hair, 1-9th grade (grades just passing) :rolleyes: when my parents got divorced, I rebelled as we all did (back in the 70's) :rofl: started hanging out with what people called hippys,Went to a free concert in Central Park NY (Grateful Dead) There was an old man, Who was preaching the meaning of life. when asked why he as old as he is, had hair longer then a horse mane " these are the words he told us " My children Hair is an source of knowledge the longer it grows the more your brain has room to expand ????? yes my children, you seem to be bewildered by that statement (damn Skippy buddy :rofl: ) let me explain, with short hair there is no real weight upon your head there fore your brain can not grow( skin around your skull to tight) the longer your hair grows the more Knowledge your mind can store, the skin stretches and now the skull can expand. I know this sounds really strange but think about all the people you know or have known that had long hair their heads seemed to be of normal shape when they cut it all off, their heads looked like an egg hence the term egg head :rofl: I for one came to believe this ,because as stated above I was a just passing student who after growing my hair graduated 8 out of a class of 600+ and went on to a very good college so yes I attribute my knowledge & education to the fact of my long hair and sadly to say that old man passed away last spring(with a hair braid of 6’) of the ripe old age of 97 during bike week in Daytona Fla I know this because that old man was my Grand Father the wisest man I’ve ever known :cool: And that braid is in a air tight plexi-glass box as a constant reminder of his wisdom and knowledge

shrap 02-25-2005 11:12 AM

Quote:

I haven't cut my hair since the late eighties.
Quote:

women often have long hair
Quote:

Mine is blonde....
Dand & Lucille,

The above quotes combined with the Korean study sure answers a lot of questions I have had about you two..... and women in general.

:raspberry :raspberry

DAND 02-25-2005 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrap
Dand & Lucille,

The above quotes combined with the Korean study sure answers a lot of questions I have had about you two..... and women in general.

:raspberry :raspberry

Sammy,

Your avatar isn't you then? Now I thought the wild child in the pic was surely you. :raspberry :raspberry