FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Turtles/Tortoises (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   HATCHLING REDFOOT TORTOISES (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=613668)

southflreptiles 03-15-2017 02:26 AM

HATCHLING REDFOOT TORTOISES

4 Attachment(s)
Hatchling Redfoot tortoises. Around 3" +/- in size. Eating a mixture of lettuce, opuntia cactus, various fruit/veggies and small amounts of Mazuri tortoise diet. They are soaked in water for hydration twice a week. Sprinkling calcium powder on their food twice a week. Very healthy, extremely active and eating machines. Ready for a new home. Prices start at $100 each depending on size. Not selling at wholesale or bulk rates.

Shipping/pick up: Priority overnight with tracking or Local pick up in south Florida.

Payment: I Accept PayPal or can invoice you via PayPal so you can pay WITHOUT having a PayPal account using a debit/credit card.

CONTACT: Please don't hesitate to email me at Ryanreptiles1590@yahoo.com or private message me on here with questions or regarding placing an order.

Disclaimer: Tortoises under four inches are sold for scientific, educational, and export purposes only.

Dyscophus antongilii 03-15-2017 11:31 AM

Hi,

I would most definitely be interested in a three inch Chelonoidis carbonaria. How large are the ones you are offering for $100? Also, how much are you asking for the largest specimen shown in picture number two?

However, you do not have a BOI. So, do you have any references you are willing to provide?

Thanks very much.

southflreptiles 03-15-2017 03:52 PM

Hatchlings

Hey there. The largest Redfoot was about 3.75 inches. That one has sold already unfortunately. The remaining hatchlings are at about 2.25-3 inches. I do have references I am willing to provide. I just started selling my redfoots on here so don't have any members from here. I have sold several hatchlings to people on different Redfoot Facebook pages/forums that I'm sure would he happy to speak to you and give me a good reference.

Please contact at my email listed on the ad with any further questions, pictures, etc. Thanks

Dyscophus antongilii 03-21-2017 09:33 PM

Did you ever get my PM? If not, I would be interested in the examples that you are selling for a $100.00. But, without a BOI, I would need verifiable phone references.

Thanks.

southflreptiles 03-22-2017 03:51 PM

Hatchling

Just saw your private message. I only have 3 hatchlings left. I can
send pictures of the remaining 3. Two are under 3 inches and one is over 3 inches. And yes I could provide several references, no problem. Please contact me by email that I have listed on my ad with any further questions.

Kaptdan 04-05-2017 11:06 AM

When will you be sending the red foot that I paid $160.00 for? I paid you by PayPal over two weeks ago and as soon as you got payment it seems like you have disappeared.