• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. SPJ

    New Skin

    means new photo :D
  2. SPJ

    3D 1080 HD Plasma TV

    Anyone have one? I am considering one and wanted to see if anyone could share their experiences with theirs with me. Pros Cons
  3. SPJ

    RIP Bill Haast

    Bill Haast passed away today. Very sad news for the herp community.
  4. SPJ

    Soon

    very soon :thumbsup:
  5. SPJ

    Holdbacks

    The 2 Sept 6th 2010 hatchlings I kept. They really don't know they are supposed to be "snapping" turtles. I think my guess was right and they are 1.1 (I hope). These 2 were the most docile of the clutch.
  6. SPJ

    Way too Funny

    Check out this video of what was found at Petco. The guy also mentions the female I picked up at the White Plains show. The woman he is talking about is Susan, Tim Koppenheffer's wife. :rofl: And to top it off, he contacted me via email when he saw the photos I postes on line he lives about 20...
  7. SPJ

    Gotta Love Boas

    Even in shed they eat. :thumbsup:
  8. SPJ

    Finally!

    She has finally started laying.
  9. SPJ

    Spoiled Rotten

    My daughter got a new bed set (wanted a zebra pattern) and this dope took over the bed as soon as she made it up. Guess he wanted to be the first to try it out. :rolleyes:
  10. SPJ

    White and Yellow and White

  11. SPJ

    Some of the questions you get asked

    Attached is the photo that the person saw and asked me what color his eyes were. :rofl:
  12. SPJ

    10' does NOT mean 2010

    it means 10 FEET!!! :angry:
  13. SPJ

    WC corn shed today

    This is the one that was found in the mailbox in Bunnel Fl last October.
  14. SPJ

    Freshly Shed

    So I took my "normal" :rolleyes: female outside for some photos.
  15. SPJ

    TSA patdown of 8 month old baby

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42978267/ns/travel-news/?gt1=43001
  16. SPJ

    Gave up counting after 50 days!

    She is taking her sweet time! :angry:
  17. SPJ

    Valentino

    With the pink color and the heart shape on his head, I figured this would be a fitting name for him. :D
  18. SPJ

    Glowing

  19. SPJ

    I really need a decent camera

    This point and shoot thing doesn't cut it.
  20. SPJ

    Good Guy Repti-Racks

    Decided to take a chance on a cage from Repti-Racks (if you know my past history with ordering cages you will know why I NEVER order them anymore) and it went great. Cage arrived today. No damage and just what I had ordered. Finally a cge manufacturer that delivers what you buy. Excellent...
Back
Top