• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. J

    SOLD!! Sub adult Arizona Alligator Lizard (E. Kingii)

    I have one sub adult Elgaria Kingii available. I'm not sure on the sex. 100% perfect specimen with full tail and all toes. This is a cbb animal. Very intelligent little lizard, feeds readily off tongs. I was going to build up a group of these guys but have decide to move this one for now...
  2. J

    SOLD!! 1.1 cbb Abronia Graminea babies

    I am 99.9% sure this is a 1.1 pair. There are clear differences in head/body structure and thickness of tail base. They live great together as well. These guys were produced by me and were born on May 3, so they are almost three months old now and just starting to turn green. You can't see it in...
  3. J

    For Sale 16g Male Orange Striped Garg

    I have a really nice 16 g orange striped male gargoyle gecko available. I have raised him since a hatchling. He is feeding on large dusted crickets, Pangea and Repashy diets. Also a mixture of fresh organic fruits. $125 plus shipping. I can also deliver him to the upcoming Hamburg or White...
  4. J

    For Sale 1.1 adult E. Vieillardi

    1.1 young adult pair of E. Vieillardi available. Both were produced by Steve C of Leapin Leachies. The female looks like she possibly has eggs in her now. They are feeding on small dusted crickets, Pangaea and Repashy diets. Also a mixture of fresh organic fruits. The female has a slight kink in...
  5. J

    Wanted Texas and Arizona Alligator Lizards

    I am looking to purchase or possibly trade for Texas Alligator Lizards (Gerrhonotus Infernalis) and Arizona Alligator Lizards (Elgaria Kingii). If you have any available please pm me with details. Justin
Back
Top