• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. LORDOFWAR187

    Good Guy Perfect Prey. com

    I recently purchased 6 week's worth of feeders from them, and even with the cost of shipping it only cost me what I normally spend on 2 weeks worth of feeders. The feeders arrived clean well packed, and froze hard. I will continue to purchase from them. Thanks to Brian who answered all my...
  2. LORDOFWAR187

    Good Guy Gonzalo Valdes fkndrk

    I purchased a beautiful female Khal albino from Mr. Valdes he answered my messages promptly and shipped out as per our deal.I am very happy with her she's adjusting to her new environment well. It was a pleasure doing business with Mr. Valdes Thanks J.Barber
  3. LORDOFWAR187

    Good Guy Kelly Pellot

    I purchased a male albino from Kelly Pellot sweetsangria17 she returned my messages promptly and shipped according to our deal. I am very happy with the male he seems to be adjusting well. It was a pleasure doing business with Kelly. Thanks J.Barber
  4. LORDOFWAR187

    Good Guy Rich at Allreptiles1966

    Did business with Rich a few months back purchased the last of his baby boas only had issue with 1 of the 6 spoke with Rich who is knowledgeable and caring of the herps he sells. Rich and I came to a great arrangement concerning the boa in question to be replaced in roughly April Rich is a great...
  5. LORDOFWAR187

    Wanted female albino boa

    I'm looking for a albino female boa preferably sharp or coral 1 which hasn't bred yet but will be ready to breed this coming year. I have a marlin 12 gauge bolt action shotgun 3 round detachable magazine 36 inch barrel. I will only ship to a ffl holder your local gun or pawn shop will have a...
  6. LORDOFWAR187

    Good Guy Rich allreptiles1966 quality, healthy, hastle free,herps

    Just to let everyone know Rich at allreptiles1996 is a great person to deal with a honest no B/S type of person he sold me 6 exceptional boas at a incredible price I've been telling all my friends interested in herps about him if you're looking for quality herps and a hassle free purchase then...
Back
Top