• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. S

    3 Leopards For Sale

    Looking to sell these 3 as my sons no longer have the time to take care of all their other geckos so we are trying to downsize some of our larger tanks. I believe these are 2 males and one female but have lived together since they were very young with no issues ever. Looking for $150 for...
  2. S

    Female Crested-Harlequin XXX

    Super pretty colors. Unfortunately not handled much and while she comes out willingly she is a bit of a runner. We have too many geckos and need to move a few out to make sure they all get the attention they need. She’s a little over 3. These pics show a lighter color but she also will go...
  3. S

    For Sale 0.0.3 P. guimbeaui for sale

    I have one baby ready to go who is doing great. 2+ months old at this point and getting bigger each day. 2 more will be ready to go later this month or early next. They are devouring fruit flies and Pangea. First pic is the father and then 2 of the babies. $135 each plus shipping or all 3...
  4. S

    For Sale 2 phelsuma abbotti chekei

    I have for sale two females that are just over two. I got them as a pair when they were about 8 weeks old in the summer of 2018. Due to space, I no longer have room for them. They’re super friendly and like to come over to see what’s going on. Asking $300 plus shipping for both and would...
  5. S

    For Sale 2 year old Male Crested

    This crested was purchased from the Oaks show last year and his hatch date is at the end of May so he is just over 2 now. Beautiful colors and can vary from an almost cream/white to peachy brown. Great white coloring on his tail. I believe he is ready to breed and has been moody about coming...
  6. S

    For Sale Phelsuma Grandis Male

    This little guy is somewhere around 20-24 months old. He has floppy tail syndrome and was this way when I got him. I am only doing local pick up in the Princeton area on him. $65 for him. He is housed with a few females and has a couple of marks on his nose from them. He is 95% green with...
  7. S

    Euro Lines Male PI Chahoua $475

    I have had this Chahoua for just under two years. The description from the original seller: Male pine island chahoua from european lines; He is PET ONLY due to an incubation issue which caused a kink at the top of his spine and a wave in his tail, he is 100% healthy and happy otherwise. —...
  8. S

    Wanted Lygodactylus Williamsi

    Looking for lygodactylus williamsi. Looking for either an adult or juvenile male or female.
  9. S

    For Sale Group of 2-3 Standingi

    Looking to sell either 2 or 3 of my Standingi geckos. Very healthy and have always eaten great on crickets, Dubias and Repashi. They are all in a heavily planted skyscraper and I’m not sure if they are male or female but would determine if possible for a buyer buy safely catching them. Asking...
  10. S

    Looking for a rock wall for a 36x18 exo

    Looking to get a rock background for a Uromastyx who loves to climb. Any one on here majecuatoms or have a suggestion in where to buy one? Need it for a 40 gallon tank-36 by 18. Thanks! Scott
  11. S

    Wanted Female Blue Gecko wanted

    Anyone have a female Blue Gecko for sale? Thank you, Scott [email protected]
  12. S

    Wanted Off topic: neon Zilla store sign wanted

    Hi all I apologize as this is probably not the right forum to post this want ad so please feel free to move this, but I wanted to try to see if annyone can help. I am trying to track down one of the Zilla neon store signs with their logo (Zilla and a gecko outline). I tried contacting Zilla a...
  13. S

    For Sale Pair of Kochi Day Gecko

    Purchased earlier this summer from a reptile store in NJ. This is an adult pair that was kept together in his store and have been together in Vivarium in my house for the last few weeks. Going a different direction with our Vivarium so I am looking to sell. SOLD
Back
Top