• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. W

    For Sale Male red bearded dragon

    Red male bearded dragon for sale...$450...email at [email protected] or text 6313779663
  2. W

    Wanted Red tail boa

    I would like a red tail boa, please pm me or email at [email protected] with offers
  3. W

    Wanted Dubia, Turkish, and discoid roach colony's

    Dubia, Turkish, and discoid roach colony's wanted, pm or email at [email protected]
  4. W

    Wanted Heat pad for roach bin

    Heat pad for my roach bin
  5. W

    Wanted I need some dubia roaches

    Does anyone have dubia roaches/colony's that they are giving away or that are overpopulated?
  6. W

    Wanted I need/want some egg crates

    I need/want some egg crates...if anyone has any extras or trying to get rid of some, pm me or email me at [email protected] Thanks
  7. W

    Wanted I need/want some egg crates

    I need/want some egg crates...if anyone has any extras or trying to get rid of some, pm me or email me at [email protected] Thanks
Back
Top