• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. E

    Vision 48’’ x 28’’ x 28’’

    Vision 48’’ x 28’’ x 28’’ Used cage good condition. Slight bowing on 1 side, kept a carpet python in there with no issues. Too large to ship. I have the glass. 300obo These cages are super expensive brand new.No trades
  2. E

    Mexican west coast yearling

    Hello, I have a yearling female born June of 20. Eats frozen thawed hoppers. $350.00 obo All venomous rules apply.
  3. E

    2018 Diodoma ( Tanzania) puff adders - high Gold. New pictures

    Awesome pair - eating small frozen /thawed rats. Captive bred 2018. I have been asked for more pictures - here they are. Prefer local sales. All venomous laws apply!!! 575.00 pair. If you have serious interest , please make a offer.
  4. E

    2018 Northern pine snake pair- new pic

    Male bigger then female. Both eating frozen thawed small to med rats. Female not so friendly. Will be ready to breed next year. I believe them to be Ocean County New Jersey local. 650 obo Prefer local sales.
  5. E

    BARRS cages

    2 - 48 x 24 x 16 cages with removable divider Perfect shape Only 4 months old Perfect shape with locks on doors 475.00 takes both
  6. E

    Visions for sale

    4 - model 322 - 36x 21 x 21 $250.00each 2 - model 215 - 28x 14 x 20 - $150.00 Great condition - have original glass 215’s have small holes up top that were for cords.
  7. E

    Looking for any cornsnakes or ratsnakes with kinks or imperfections

    I need feeders. Please let me know what you have live or frozen. Just can’t be exposed to prevent a mite or pesticides. Being used as feeders. Thank you.
  8. E

    Looking for frozen Rat Snakes/ Corns / pythons for feeders

    Hello, I am looking for frozen snakes to use as feeders. They can’t be sprayed with any prevent a mite or pesticides before they were frozen. I will pay you for your frozen snakes. Thank you.
Back
Top