• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. mialma09

    Luckily 2 females...

    Well me and my wife have had these two since about 2 months old and luckily we know that they are both females now. Never really felt like getting a joulers loupe lol but it never hurt to wait. But here are a few pics of our girls anyways.
  2. mialma09

    Ackie or Timor Monitor???

    Hey guys so i'm looking to get either a pair of ackie or a pair of timors later on down the road whenever my blackthroat decides to outgrow the custom cage I built for him. I just wanna hear some feedback on peoples own personal backgrounds with these monitor species and kinda like the pro's...
  3. mialma09

    Help with baby crested gecko please...

    Hey hows it going everyone. so I posted about this little geckoon the thread quick opinion please a couple threads down and its been growing more since then been doing fine and is a really aggressive hunter with small/medium crickets but today I think I put a little too large of a cricket in and...
  4. mialma09

    Hahaha who else thinks so???

    Ok im no expert on breeding crested geckos but I do own a few. I just gotta know am I the only member who thinks that female 100% pinstripe crested going for $600 is absolutely insane and rediculous or am I like wrong cause if I am wrong I would love to learn something today lol.
  5. mialma09

    Gorgeous Black Throat Monitor-New Pics!!!

    Heres my awesome black throat monitor, I just recently joined this forum but thought I'd share some pics. He loves bath time so he just passes out and chills out in the water. He is 1 year and 7 months and already at 5ft 2in hahaha.
  6. mialma09

    Quick opinion Please...

    Hey hows it going i have a couple crested geckos that I got for my wife and myself but one I got a little bit ago he or she is probably about 2 to 3 months old only about 2 or 3 weeks old when i got it and I wanted a few opinions on if it looks ok like not too skinny or sickly because I kinda...
  7. mialma09

    How's it going everyone...

    Hey guys hows it going, so I am new to this forum but not to the reptile world, I have had everything from raising baby bearded dragons to also breeding them to my 5' 1/2" foot black throat monitor that I just built a custom vision cage for that possibly I would like to breed. But me and my wife...
Back
Top