• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. MurphsMom

    Getting my new beardie to eat fresh food

    I've had Zola for about 5 days, she's a total sweetheart and seems to be doing well with adjusting. No signs of serious relocation stress, no stress marks or anything. But her previous owner fed her a pellet only diet since she was a baby, so I've had a lot of trouble getting her to eat the...
  2. MurphsMom

    Update on my Beardie situation

    The original rescued dragon that I was going to get sadly did not make it. I guess my friend had good intentions by not wanting to adopt him out because he had a feeling that he wouldn't make it long. However he did have a new beardie come to him recently, a 2 year old female, that he offered...
Back
Top