• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. RichZ

    Trade Chondro for Ball Morphs

    I have a really nice and healthy adult female Biak type chondro available for trade. She is proven for me last 3 seasons. Only time she refuses food is when she is gravid. Otherwise she is an aggresive eater. She is somewhat handleable, typical for the biak type. I do not attempt to handle her...
  2. RichZ

    Trade Chondro For trade

    Have an adult female Biak type available. Proven by me. Typical Biak attitude. Can be handled during daytime by experienced keepers. Want to trade for Ball morphs or USCB ETB's. Local NYC/LI area trade preferred. Will consider 2012 hatchling combos if well started. Would like to work with Bees...
  3. RichZ

    Trade Chondro for Ball morphs

    I have a really nice and healthy adult female Biak type chondro available for trade. She is proven for me last 3 seasons. Only time she refuses food is when she is gravid. Otherwise she is an aggresive eater. She is somewhat handleable, typical for the biak type. I do not attempt to handle her...
  4. RichZ

    For Sale Golddust x Butter

    I have eggs that should be hatching any day now from a Golddust het motley male x butter stripe motley female. Also have eggs due to hatch in a couple of weeks from a Golddust het motley male x amel female Is there any interest? Will post pics as soon as they hatch
  5. RichZ

    For Sale Male Honduran

    Large adult male honduran never attempted to be bred. Never refuses a meal. Very handleable. Eats F/T small rats. 75$
  6. RichZ

    For Sale Pyro Knoblochi

    Adult proven female. Laid 9 eggs this season. Great eater and very healthy. 150$ will consider trade offers
  7. RichZ

    For Sale Honduran Milk Snake

    Large adult male honduran milk available. Great eater. Never been bred. I had him since a hatchling and never fit him into any breeding projects. He is quite large and would prob be expensive to ship. Would prefer local sale in NYC/LI area.
  8. RichZ

    For Sale Arizona Mountain Kings

    I have a proven Female Pyro Knobolochi and proven Male Pyro Pyro available. 225 for both or 75$ for lone male. Prefered if local pickup in NYC/LI area.
  9. RichZ

    Genetics Question

    I have a male golddust het motley that bred with a butter stripe female and also bred with an amel female. What can i expect to produce? Thanks
  10. RichZ

    Genetics question.

    What would you get if you bred and Albino male and a het pied female?
  11. RichZ

    For Sale Adult Pair

    My Last beardies--- I have an adult proven male yellow sandfire and adult yellow sandfire x german giant/normal female(proven) available. Pick up In NYC/LI area only. Hit me up with some offers or trades, I want to get out of beardie biz The dragons avail are the ones on the right and left(not...
  12. RichZ

    For Sale Adult Males

    I have a Very Large male Honduran available, almost 6 ft long and very thick. Super healthy and active.--100$ pick up only in NYC/LI area. Shipping for this large specimen would run about 125$(more than cost of snake) Also available is 4 time proven male Pyro Pyro. 100$
  13. RichZ

    For Sale Mountain Kings

    I have an adult male Pyro Pyro and adult female Pyro available. Both are proven breeders. Trying to thin out collection so no trades please. I will not sell female alone. 240 for both. Would prefer local pick in NYC/LI area. Shipping has gotten so expensive lately, It would prob be around 75$...
  14. RichZ

    arboreal cage building

    I am building an arboreal cage and was wonedring if anyone knew where to find the "tracks" that are used when you have sliding glass doors? Just like the types found on most pvc cages. thanks
  15. RichZ

    Wholesale lot of beardies

    Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have at least 20 babies available right now that need to go. They are orange sandfire x german giant. considering all offers and trades for snakes. Thanks Rich
  16. RichZ

    For Sale Baby Beardies

    Hatching as I write this are babies from a Orange sandfire male and german giant female. The babies always turn out really nice. For lcal pickup in Long Island/NYC area. $25 each. I will have them well started before i sell. I am willing to sell off whole clutch at once if interested.
  17. RichZ

    Wanted Adult male Knoblochi

    I am looking for an adult proven male Knoblochi in the NYC/LI area. I have a proven adult male Pyro pyro to offer as a trade.
  18. RichZ

    For Sale Black ALTERNA

    SOLD!!!!!!!Nice dark phase alterna. Very cool looking. CB male. 200 shipped in US. Eating F/T.
  19. RichZ

    For Sale Adult Honduran Male

    Almost 6 ft long Honduran male. easily handled,never ben bred. Never refuses a meal. 100$
  20. RichZ

    For Sale Very Nice Alterna

    Black on black adult male alterna for sale. The only orange on this guy is a small spot behind head. Came out of brumation approx 6 wks ago and is ready to breed. Not too many out there like it. 150 pick up NYC/LI area or 200 shipped
Back
Top