• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. N

    Trade 250GB PS3 Super Slim w/ controllers & games

    I have a 250 GB PS3 super slim edition for trade, I'm mostly looking for leopard geckos, crested geckos, or gargoyle geckos. The console comes with the 2 controllers and the stand shown in the picture, and also 29 games. Everything works great, just upgraded to a PS4. PM with offers please...
  2. N

    Leopard Gecko - What type of albino is he??

    Hello, I just picked up this little guy today. The lady that gave him to me said the pet store called it a "snow albino." I was wondering what people here though he may be. And also, is his right rear foot normal to be bent all like that, just concerned as to if something may be wrong. Thanks!
  3. N

    Wanted Leopard Gecko Breeder near me

    Hello, I'm looking for someone near me, I'm in Southern Illinois, that breeds or sells leopard geckos, with some adults available. I'm not looking for anything specific, preferably something colorful. I'm willing to drive a couple hours, just don't want to have one shipped to me. Thanks!
Back
Top