• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. E

    Pardalis Pardalis and Pardalis Babcocki Leopard Tortoises

    These are well established 5 - 7-month-olds. Available for pickup in Dallas, I'm also shipping. Babcocki are $220 each. Pardalis are $320 each.
  2. E

    For Sale Pardalis Pardalis Well Started Leopard Tortoises

    Happy New Year everyone!! Very well Started 2, 3 and 4 month old P Pardalis babies in Dallas Texas. Most of these are Andy Hedge's bloodlines. Few left! I can now ship as well as local pick-up or delivery in the Dallas, Fort Worth area. They are $300-340 each. discounts for multiples. email...
  3. E

    Pardalis Pardalis Leopard Tortoises Yearlings

    I have 3 yearling P Pardalis Leopards and 2 that are 7 months old available. $300-400 depending on age and size. email me in interested. [email protected]
  4. E

    For Sale Leopard (P. Babcocki) juvenile female

    I have a spare juvenile female Pardalis Babcki Leopard. She is 3 years old, 6 inches. I hatched and raised her myself. Very active and eating great. I am in Dallas and prefer not to ship but willing to meet within a reasonable distance. I will be in Temple this Saturday as well. She is $750.
  5. E

    For Sale Leopard and Sulcata Babies

    For sale locally in the DFW area. I'm not shipping at this time. Leopard babies are $150 each Sulcata Babies are $90 each You can contact me by email as well [email protected]
  6. E

    For Sale Baby Iberia Greeks in Dallas

    I have two Iberia Greek tortoises hatched May 7th, 2017. They are very active and eating great. I will not ship at this time. Local in the Dallas area only. Willing to drive within reasonable distance. $150 each
Back
Top