• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. coleadams12

    Wanted Guerrero Wood Turtles

    I'm looking for young Guerrero wood turtles (Rhinoclemmys pulcherrima pulcherrima) or possibly adults, depending on what you have. Please text me at 346-368-3110. Thanks!!
  2. coleadams12

    For Sale Red foot Tortoises

    Priced at $245 each now shoot me a text if your interested. Thanks!
  3. coleadams12

    For Sale Red foot Tortoises

    I have some really nice 3 year old red foots available and ready to go to new homes. The are all grown super smooth with no pyramiding. Feeding on spring mix, weeds, mazuri and different fruits. All super healthy and have good weights! Message me for more information or pictures!! 346-368-3110...
  4. coleadams12

    SOLD!! Pardalis Pardalis Leopard Tortoise Babies

    I currently have 5 baby pardalis pardalis leopard tortoise babies for sale. These guys are 4 to 5 months old. I will have more later still growing some out. These guys are being raised in a closed chamber. They are eating like pigs a mixture of greens and cactus. Picture of mother included she...
  5. coleadams12

    SOLD!! 2 Female Red-Foot Tortoises

    I have 2 female red foot tortoises for sale they are both feeding on cactus and lettuce i do give them fruits as well. Pick up in Houston TX area I can also ship them. I would like to get $600 for both of them. Please message me with any questions. Thanks
  6. coleadams12

    Wanted Wanted Ornate Box turtles

    I looking for ornate box turtle adults for sale please send me a pm.
Back
Top