• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Sulcata CLOSEOUT SALE! Ends 10/26

    End of season sale! Sale Ends 10/26, see pricing below. Hatchlings: 1-9: $40 10-49: $35 50-75: $30 76-199: $25 & FREE Shipping 200: $20 & FREE Shipping Adults: 17" Male: $150 21" Male: $200 11" Female: $500 SHIPPED 13" Female: $650 SHIPPED 14" Proven Female: $850 SHIPPED 14" Proven Female...
  2. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Wholesale Sulcata Hatchlings - $25 - FREE SHIPPING

    I have Sulcata Wholesale Lots available. These are big, smooth, healthy, and visually stunning hatchlings. Perfect shells only, last wholesale lots until next Summer. Sulcata Wholesale Lot Pricing: 10-19: $37 20-49: $35 50-99: $35 & FREE Shipping 100+: $30 & FREE Shipping 200+: $25 & FREE...
  3. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Sulcata Hatchlings - FULL YEAR Health Guarantee $25 - $50

    I have some beautiful, healthy Sulcata Hatchlings for sale. These are of the highest quality in both appearance and health. All my hatchlings come with a FULL YEAR health guarantee. Hatchling ages range from a few weeks to a few months old. Please email me at [email protected] with your zip...
  4. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Split Scute Sulcata Hatchlings $30 - $45 FULL YEAR Health Guarantee

    I have some gorgeous and thriving split scute Sulcata Hatchlings available. Split scute just means they have a unique shell pattern. They are the same in every way as their brothers and sisters. These are of the highest quality in both appearance and health. All my hatchlings come with a full...
  5. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Sulcata Hatchlings - $65 + Discounts - FULL YEAR Health Guarantee

    I have some Sulcata Hatchlings that will be ready for shipping by 3/12. All my hatchlings come with a full year health guarantee. Please email me at [email protected] with your zip code for a shipping quote and feel free to ask questions, I'm happy to help! For more info visit my site at...
  6. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Sulcata Hatchlings - Multiples Discounted - Health Satisfaction Guarantee

    I have some healthy baby Sulcata tortoises available and on sale for $55 each plus discounts on multiples purchased. Currently eating spring mix lettuce, Mazuri, mulberry leaves, and various weeds and grasses from the yard. Smooth shells, soaked daily. Email me at [email protected] if you are...
  7. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Sulcata Hatchlings - Multiples Discounted - Customer Satisfaction Guarantee

    I have some healthy baby Sulcata tortoises available. Currently eating spring mix lettuce, Mazuri, mulberry leaves, and various weeds and grasses from the yard. Smooth shells, soaked daily. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested and please include your zip code for a shipping...
  8. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Sulcata Hatchlings - Health Satisfaction Guarantee!

    I have some healthy baby Sulcata tortoises available. Currently eating spring mix lettuce, Mazuri, mulberry leaves, and various weeds and grasses from the yard. Smooth shells, soaked daily. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested and please include your zip code for a shipping...
  9. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Sulcata Hatchlings - Multiples Discounted - Health Satisfaction Guarantee

    I have some healthy baby Sulcata tortoises available. Currently eating spring mix lettuce, Mazuri, mulberry leaves, and various weeds and grasses from the yard. Smooth shells, soaked daily. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested and please include your zip code for a shipping...
  10. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Leopard Hatchlings - Multiples Discounted - Health Guarantee

    I have some gorgeous baby Leopard tortoises available. They are just starting to get their white coloring in. Eating spring mix lettuce, hibiscus, mulberry leaves, and Mazuri. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions and please include your zip code for...
  11. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Sulcata Hatchlings - Multiples Discounted - Health Satisfaction Guarantee

    I have some healthy baby Sulcata tortoises available. Currently eating spring mix lettuce, Mazuri, mulberry leaves, and various weeds and grasses from the yard. Smooth shells, soaked daily. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested and please include your zip code for a shipping...
  12. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Sulcata Hatchlings - Wholesale Lots Available

    I have some healthy baby Sulcata tortoises available. Currently eating spring mix lettuce, Mazuri, mulberry leaves, and various weeds and grasses from the yard. Smooth shells, soaked daily. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested and please include your zip code for a shipping...
  13. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale 13.5" Female Leopard - Proven Breeder

    I have a 13.5" SCL adult female Leopard tortoise available for $1,600 + shipping. She is proven and has excellent genetics producing very light and high white offspring. Her clutch sizes average between 12-16 eggs and about 3-4 clutches per season. Please email me at [email protected] if you...
  14. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Leopard Tortoise Hatchlings - Quantity Discounts

    I have some gorgeous baby Leopard tortoises available. They are just starting to get their white coloring in. Eating spring mix lettuce, hibiscus, mulberry leaves, and Mazuri. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions and please include your zip code for...
  15. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Sulcata Hatchlings - Wholesale Lots Available

    I have some healthy baby Sulcata tortoises available. Currently eating spring mix lettuce, Mazuri, mulberry leaves, and various weeds and grasses from the yard. Smooth shells, soaked daily. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested and please include your zip code for a shipping...
  16. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Baby Leopard Tortoises - Quantity Discounts

    I have some beautiful Leopard hatchlings available for $120 + shipping. They are eating spring mix lettuce, Mazuri, grasses, weeds, and Mulberry leaves as well as getting their daily soakings. Please email me at [email protected] with your zip code to get a shipping quote. If you have any...
  17. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Sulcata Hatchlings - Quantity Discounts

    I have some very active and healthy as can be Sulcata Hatchlings available. They are eating like monsters getting a diet of spring mix, Mazuri, grass, and weeds as well as getting their daily soakings. They come with a 100% health satisfaction guarantee. Please feel free to email me with any...
  18. Arizona Sulcata

    SOLD!! 13" SCL Male Leopard Tortoise

    I have a large 13" Male Leopard available for $850 + shipping. He is a proven breeder and has no trouble breeding the larger ladies. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions and please include your zip code. Local pickups in Mesa, AZ welcome as well. Thank you!
  19. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Sulcata Hatchlings - Quantity Discounts

    I have some very active and healthy as can be Sulcata Hatchlings available. They have amazing coloring and are as smooth as they come. They are eating like monsters getting a diet of spring mix, Mazuri, grass, and weeds as well as getting their daily soakings. They come with a zero pyramiding...
  20. Arizona Sulcata

    For Sale Leopard Hatchlings - $120 + Discounts

    I have some beautiful Leopard hatchlings available for $120 + shipping. They are eating spring mix lettuce, Mazuri, and mixed grasses and weeds as well as getting their daily soakings. Please email me at [email protected] with your zip code to get a shipping quote. I can safely ship if the low...
Back
Top