• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. C

    Good Guy Josh Wright (MM Geckos)

    An all around pleasant experience when dealing with him, the geckos I received were in fantastic condition and super healthy. Would highly recommend to anyone to purchase from him.
  2. C

    For Sale Baby gerbils

    I've got 3 babies left for adoption, I'm asking $10 each, $25 for all 3 Will ship at buyers expense All babies are hand tame and imprinted on humans, these guys are the perfect age to tame and train into an adorable little friend! Colors available: 1 male nutmeg 2 male black More babies...
  3. C

    New breeding project

    So I got my wife gerbils a few weeks ago, two females and a male, and they've been getting along great. Too great. If any website or gerbil breeder ever is correct, less than 30 days from today I'll have some gooey jellybeans squeaking about the cage. Long story short, this is just a general...
  4. C

    Gerbils?

    So I noticed recently that neither PetSmart nor Petco sell gerbils anymore. Does anyone know why? Is the general interest in them really that low? Are there too few breeders? :shrug01:
  5. C

    Grain mite infestation solution!

    So if you have mealworms on a small scale, like I do, you don't have the luxury of being able to toss 1000+ worms when you get a grain mite infestation and still have plenty of worms. Anyone who's ever had an infestation knows how gross and irritating the mites are :ack2: . Here's how I got rid...
  6. C

    Home-Made Incubators!

    Hey everybody, I'm new to the breeding scene and I've been choosing to go with the DIY style of things. I've built my own racks, terrariums, and breeder. I used a styrofoam cooler as my vessel and a fish heater + water for my heat source in my incubator. I started this because I want to know...
  7. C

    Good Guy 13 Reptiles

    With all the "bad guy" threads going up this month, I figured it was time to get off my lazy ass and write the good guy review I promised to the folks at 13 Reptiles. Sorry about the delay fellas :o So the tale starts on the 3rd of February. Here in upstate NY (Damn near Canada) we get our...
  8. C

    Good Guy Scott Corning (SailfinDragons)

    About a year ago I put myself on the waiting list for an Eastern Water Dragon. About a week and a half ago, Scott Corning emailed me telling me that the babies were hatching, and I could purchase one (or more) if I wanted. I talked for a few days, trying to get as much info about the...
  9. C

    Caiman Lizard Care Part 2

    So taming has been going well, the whipping and hissing continues but on a much smaller scale, and he doesnt attempt to bite anymore Holding him for 10 minutes to an hour a day has worked well thus far. I got amazing results from water training him. "Water training" is where you fill a tub or...
  10. C

    Caiman Lizard Care

    Hello everyone! I recently acquired a caiman lizard and, as I raise him from baby to adult, I will continue to update this thread. Think of it as an online journal for him (Irwin) Currently he is roughly 2-3 months old, and his previous owner fed him apple snails and ground turkey. I would have...
  11. C

    SOLD!! Free 1.1 black lined plated lizards

    Hello everyone, I need to move these 2 big lizards now, and all I ask is you (the buyer) pay for shipping. This is a pair of adult black lined plateds, around 18-20 inches each, and they both are very healthy and eating well. The shiping for these guys might be around 30-40, but if you send me a...
  12. C

    For Sale Black Lined Plated Lizard breeding pair

    1.1 Breeding pair of Black Lined plated lizards. 40$ + S.H. message me for pictures, because,unfortunately, my ipod has decided to stop allowing me to upload pictures to my ads. Links to pictures here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2977&pictureid=25199...
  13. C

    For Sale Plated lizards AND chameleons

    I have a breeding pair of black lined plated lizards and two baby (4 month old) jackson chameleons. Really need to move these guys, so $100 plus shipping and they are all yours. want just the chameleons? $60+shipping. Just the plated lizards? 40+shipping. If you have anything you'd like to...
  14. C

    For Sale 4.5 month old jackson chameleons

    I have 3, 4.5 month old, Jackson chameleons up for sale or trade. They're 40 each, or a pair for 70, the trio would be $100, plus shipping which might be around 50-60 dollars. I'm pretty sure they are all females, however one looks like he may just be a runt of the litter and be a male. As far...
  15. C

    For Sale Black Lined Plated Lizards

    I have a breeding pair of Black lined plated lizards, about 18" long each. Full grown adults, willing to ship, but I would prefer a local pickup. I'm in Keeseville, NY, about 30 minutes from Plattsburgh. Asking $50 for the pair, or 30 each(+shipping).Shipping will most likely be from $50 to $80...
  16. C

    For Sale Black Lined Plated Lizard breeding pair

    I have a breeding pair of Black lined plated lizards, about 18" long each. Full grown adults, local pickup only on these, sorry they're a bit big for me to ship. I'm in Keeseville, NY, about 30 minutes from Plattsburgh. Asking $50 for the pair, or 30 each. P.M. me here, I'm on most everyday, or...
  17. C

    Salamander projects

    I've been debating starting a salamander breeding project, however, I'm unsure of their popularity. What I want to know is, what are your thoughts on this. What type should I breed? What species is popular? Any information really on amphibian (mainly salamanders) breeding would be useful.
  18. C

    SOLD!! C.B. Jacksons, $30 each

    Currently have 4 available, 2 months old. they were born on 2-07-2014. They're 3 are confirmed males, 1 has yet to show full horns. $30 for males, $25 for females, $50 for a pair. Either comment on this thread or email me at [email protected].
Back
Top