• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. R

    Wanted Adult het albino garters- breeding

    I'm looking for unrelated or distantly related het albino garters. Willing to buy 66% het.
  2. R

    Wanted Adult female river road grey banded king snake

    I'm in search of an adult female river road grey banded king snake. Specifically one ready to breed soon. Thanks!
  3. R

    Grey Banded Kingsnake help

    So I bought a 2 year old Grey Banded Kingsnake a month ago. He's great and I love him, but I have a couple questions. He eats fuzzy mice right now once a week. When should I feed him more amd how much? How do I know when he's fully mature? Best substrate? When winter comes, should I cool him...
Back
Top