• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. A

    Pair of proven red ackies

    I have a pair of proven red ackies. The female is 3.5 years old and has produced 150 eggs since she has start producing. The male is around 2 years old and is a rare earth. She has average a minimum of 13 eggs per clutch. Price is 2500 plus shipping no trades Contact me at 4842415752 via text
  2. A

    1 3 year old female proven ackie

    This girl is my pride and joy animal but need room and looking to get her into a person that can use a amazing animal. Average clutch size is 14 and has had one of 20. She was purchase from John Adragna and I had her since a baby. I am asking for 2000 price is high but the amount of eggs she...
  3. A

    Young probale pair of gilliens

    SOLD I have 2 young gillieni around 4 months that I believe are a 1.1 but can't guarantee that. Looking for 2000 shipped. These animals are flawless Text me 4842415752
Back
Top