• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. A

    Ball python group

    Bump 1400$ shipped
  2. A

    For Sale Leaving the Hobby Permanently - everything must go! - Mr. Jose Villagomez

    Totally agree he said I was attacking or hurrassing him. So I sent him the website to pine rest, so he can get the help he needs.
  3. A

    Wanted your collections

    Market sucks way to much to be worth shipping 2 snakes.
  4. A

    Hognose group

    Hognose 1 Arctic conda 4 Arctic conda het coral 2 Conda het lavender 1 Arctic conda het lavender 1 Arctic lemon ghost 3 Conda het toffee albino 2 Normal het toffee albino AAA Asking 3k for the group shipped
  5. A

    Ball python group

    Ball pythons Mojave yb het pied Pastel yb/gravel Fire enchi Pastel OD fire (2) Pastel BH Leopard mystic het clown OD yb het pied Black pastel Pewter het clown Leopard pin Spark het GS HGW yb het OG HRA YB Pastave Leopard pin Lesser pastel het clown Pin het vpi axanthic Pastel leopard het...
  6. A

    Wanted your collections

    I'm looking for whole collections of colubrids, ball pythons, other pythons, boas ect
  7. A

    Wanted your collections

    I'm looking for whole collections of colubrids, ball pythons, other pythons, boas ect
  8. A

    Wanted your collections

    I'm looking for whole collections of colubrids, ball pythons, other pythons, boas ect
  9. A

    Wanted your collections

    I'm looking for whole collections of colubrids, ball pythons, other pythons, boas ect
  10. A

    Retics and Burmese pythons and yellow anacondas

    Bump still available
  11. A

    Wanted wholesale

    I'm looking for wholesale retics, burms, ball pythons, carpet pythons, colubrids ect pm me what you have
  12. A

    Wanted wholesale baby cornsnakes

    I'm looking for wholesale baby cornsnakes all morphs.
  13. A

    Retics and Burmese pythons and yellow anacondas

    Pied retic male is sold the rest is available
  14. A

    2024 hognose

    Bump still available
  15. A

    2024 hognose

    Please text me 6167665317
  16. A

    2024 hognose

    Bumb still available
  17. A

    Hognose lot

    0.1 arctic conda 4.0 Arctic conda het coral 2.0 Conda het lavender 1.0 Arctic conda het lavender 1.0 Arctic lemon ghost 0.3 Conda het toffee albino 2.0 Normal het toffee albino 1.0 AAA 3.5k for the hognose plus shipping over night all eat frozen thawed unaltered mice every 5...
Back
Top