• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. richardhind1972

    New to forum

    Another picture of the other end of my albino jungle Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  2. richardhind1972

    New to forum

    Hi there I'm from the uk but not new to snakes, I keep bci and bcl boas,I thought I would share some pics of my collection with you First up up my male kahl albino 7yrs oldnext up my common female bci het kahl six yrs old just had my first 5 babies in April from her next up her babiesnext my...
Back
Top