• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. juniperblossom

    What is this?

    My husband bought me this awesome little hognose yesterday (I didn't know, and I've been wanting one forever) and today while I was saying hello to this cute, I noticed these spots. We have several other reptiles and I've never seen anything like this. I'm pretty upset about this and I'm...
  2. juniperblossom

    Wanted ISO Blizzard

    Hello! My name is Keonna and my family is about to move to a new state. We have one Leopard Gecko already, Iggy. My daughter has her heart set on a very pink blizzard. We would prefer a friendly one or one that's use to handling. This is going to be her moving present (since we're taking her far...
Back
Top