• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale Maitai

    I have several 24s left over, looking to make some deals. Pm or email [email protected] if interested
  2. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale 1.0 Arctic 50% Het Mai Tai

    Is this guy still available, I'm interested
  3. Beyond GenetiX

    SOLD!! 0.1 toffee super arctic super conda

    Feeding on ft unscented and ready to go Export available for additional charge Pm or email [email protected] if interested
  4. Beyond GenetiX

    Excess male yetis

    I have several extra males and need them gone. Feeding on ft unscented and ready to fly $650 shipped in the USA
  5. Beyond GenetiX

    SOLD!! Arctic sunburst making pair $550 shipped in the USA

    1.0 arctic het sunburst 0.1 albino het sunburst Both feeding on ft unscented and ready to go. Pm or email [email protected] if interested, export can be arranged
  6. Beyond GenetiX

    SOLD!! Black Friday special 1.1 het swiss

    Feeding on ft unscented and almost ready to go. Will get pictures soon but they are normal 100% het swiss
  7. Beyond GenetiX

    Trade Trades accepted

    Many western hognose morphs available from $100-$6000, 400+ animals that need to move before December, don't miss out. Trade list of accepted items 2A items (I'm also an FFL) Crossbow Climbing stands Optics reflex, red dot, night vision Åmm0 reloading equipment and accessories High end watches...
  8. Beyond GenetiX

    SOLD!! 1.0 snow

    This one has sold but I several more, both sexes
  9. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale 1.0 albino super arctic super conda

    Feeding on large ft unscented pinkies and ready to go $1335.00 shipped inside the USA, export available Pm or email [email protected] if interested
  10. Beyond GenetiX

    SOLD!! 1.0 snow

    Feeding on ft unscented and ready to go $425.00 shipped in the USA Pm or email [email protected] if interested
  11. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale Or Trade! Swiss Chocolate and hets

    Swiss males, females, pairs, hets and arctic conda hets Trades accepted 4x4 SXS, 4-6 seater Firearms, I'm an ffl and can walk you through the process Ammo Pure gold or silver Gun powder Satellite phone Pm or email [email protected] if interested, will not ship first in a trade...
  12. Beyond GenetiX

    SOLD!! OR TRADE 1.0 Swiss chocolate

    Feeding on ft brained/unscented, ready after a few more meals. Willing to entertain trade/partial trade for high end drone 4x4 3/4-1 ton diesel (pre Def) Firearms 4x4 SXS 4-6 seater Can add females for the right trade Pm or email [email protected] if interested, will not ship first in...
  13. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale Moving sale

    Trying to raise extra funds for new facilities and equipment. Land has been purchased and it's time to start building. Also willing to entertain a trade for early 2000s 7.3 powerstroke f250 or f350 or 4x4 diesel 4-6 seater side x side. Can trade a group of rare hog morphs worth $10-30k for the...
  14. Beyond GenetiX

    SOLD!! 1.0 snow

    SOLD! Feeding on ft unscented and ready to go shipped anywhere in the lower 48 Pm or email [email protected] if interested
  15. Beyond GenetiX

    Trade Trade list update

    Trades considered Decent size 4 wheeler Diesel side by side Pto generator Pto chipper High end long range drone Electric fence energizer Poultry netting Coins Gold Silver Collectibles, cards or comics Firearms and ammo, I'm an ffl dealer and it's 100% legal to ship to me, I can walk you through...
  16. Beyond GenetiX

    SOLD!! 1.0 swiss import

    Feeding on ft unscented without hesitation, great cash price. Pm or email [email protected] if interested
  17. Beyond GenetiX

    1.0 het leucistic/0.1 leucistic

    Unrelated and feeding on thawed unscented pinkie mice 2800 shipped obro Will consider high end drone in trade or partial trade, I will not ship first in a trade Pm or email [email protected] if interested
  18. Beyond GenetiX

    Trade list

    I'm looking for a few items and of course before I buy, I'll throw this out. ISO 4 seater side by side (diesel prefered but not a must) 5' 3 point pto bush hog Pto chipper (25 hp pto) Pto auger 14' hydraulic dump trailer Mini-small excavator Any unwanted firearms/Ammo, I'm an ffl dealer and...
  19. Beyond GenetiX

    New Site Looking Good!

    So many pop up ads now 😭😭
Back
Top