• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale Leucistic western presale

    Needing to raise some funds for a new project. Offering pre-sale price on leucistic western hogs. They will be feeding on ft unscented when they ship to you, don't miss out on this opportunity to get in cheaper than ever. Pm or email [email protected] if interested
  2. Beyond GenetiX

    Trade ISO eastern hognose

    Looking to get back into easterns and I'm looking for 10-15, some can be related. I'm currently looking to trade for them, I have all types of Colubrids, boas, compound bows, ammo, firearms and more. Pm or email [email protected] with questions or offers. I will not ship first in a...
  3. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale AUCTION 0.1 SUPER SUPER

    She's a super arctic super conda feeding on ft pinkies. Shipping will be added to winning bid and determined by zip code, not to exceed $50. Starting bid is $100 and must increase in increments of at least $17 (going to check math skills of 2024) Must comment on the post below to bid...
  4. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale 0.1 super arctic super conda

    Feeding on ft unscented and ready to go. Pm or email [email protected] if interested Trades for firearms welcome.
  5. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale Or trade. Hognose

    Slimming down a little bit to be able to travel. I have some Swiss babies left and looking at letting some adults go Adult pairs 1.0 arctic conda ppa 0.1 possibly arctic het ppa 1.0 toxic conda 66 het albino 0.1 albino or toffee low het toxic 0.1 lg 0.1 normal 2023 0.1 swiss Several...
  6. Beyond GenetiX

    Trade ISO list

    Looking for a vehicle or two, doesn't have to be fancy but needs to be reliable and decent on gas. A small car would be ideal for one and a Transit van or similar for the other. Golf cart or side by side atv Firearms and ammo (reloading as well) Swiss chocolate hognose pic for attention...
  7. Beyond GenetiX

    SOLD!! 10 lot of Indy boas

    import group of boas, Indy, Indy hypo, Indy motley and Indy hypo motleys. Looking to move as a group, 2 adult Indy hypo females, female heavy group. Pm or email [email protected] if interested Trades for firearms or ammo considered
  8. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale Ppa combos

    We have several available Ppa conda Ppa arctic 66 het ax Ppa arctic conda poss het ax an non hets Arctic het ppa, some 66 het ax and some non het ax Pm or email [email protected] if interested
  9. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale Elaphe Carinata

    I have these coming from Adam Czajor, they will arrive mid November. Taking deposits now and allowing payment plans until arrival. Pictured are my hypo and T- albino and not for sale. CB2023 From 100% het snow T+ breeding: normals (that can end up axanthic) 66% poss doublehet: 9.7 From...
  10. Beyond GenetiX

    Trade Hognose for high end whiskey/bourbon

    Looking for a few nice gifts, we have lots of hogs to choose from. I will not ship first in a trade unless you have a higher user rating than I do Pm or email [email protected] if interested
  11. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale Super arctic super condas

    We have several super arctic super condas that are ready to fly. Starting at 1500 and going up to 3k, pm or email [email protected] if interested.
  12. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale Well started 0.1 swiss chocolate

    This girl was recently imported with group I received, I've decided what I'm keeping and will be listing the rest. This is the oldest female I'll be listing, save several months on the project. Pm or email [email protected] if interested Partial trades considered for firearms
  13. Beyond GenetiX

    Trade ISO crossbow, compound or recurve

    Or all of the above, also looking for arrows, bolts and targets. I'm looking for newer equipment it's for a friend. Willing to trade hognose, boas, kings, baroni but I will not ship first in a trade unless you have a higher user rating than I do. Pm or email [email protected] if interested
  14. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale 1.0 "Normal" western hognose

    Yearling eating ft unscented with no issues. I have 10+ hatchling males for a group deal also. Pm or email [email protected] if interested
  15. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale 0.1 lg woma

    Feeding on ft unscented and will be ready to go Pm or email [email protected] if interested
  16. Beyond GenetiX

    Trade Indy boa group

    I still have several Indy boas that I can do without, several 2-4 year old females. Group of 3.4 is ready to go but will break them up into smaller group or can add more for a larger group. Firearms (I'm also an FFL) Optics reflex, red dot, night vision Åmm0 Off road camping trailer 4x4...
  17. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale Labor Day het leucistic hognose special

    Trying to move out babies to get ready for brumation. Pm or email [email protected] Discount on multiple pairs
  18. Beyond GenetiX

    Trade Western hognose(s) for..

    We have quite a few western projects and babies ready to go. Firearms (I'm also an FFL) Optics reflex, red dot, night vision Åmm0 Off road camping trailer 4x4 truck (can do large package deal) Åmm0 reloading equipment and accessories High end watches Newer Mac book pro CNC vertical mill...
  19. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale Super arctic super condas

    Males and females looking for new homes Pm or email [email protected] if interested
  20. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale Well started male normals, great pet quality

    While supplies last Pm or email [email protected] if interested
Back
Top