• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. Beyond GenetiX

    For Sale Burle marx flame and others

    Burke marx flames Thai constellations from 2 leaf cuttings to 5 Leaf plants Many monstera albo cuttings to full plants Several ppp newly rooted cuttings 69686 Pm or email [email protected] if interested
  2. Beyond GenetiX

    Does anyone know this boa?

    Trying to find some information on this boa or its origin.
  3. Beyond GenetiX

    Finally awake after 12 weeks

    Bringing these two out of brumation now, figured I’d get some pictures. Hypo/caramel (frosted) conda and superconda
  4. Beyond GenetiX

    Fresh shed lystrophis dorbignyi (Xenodon)

    A few keepers from this year
  5. Beyond GenetiX

    Lavender variations in fwc

    Just showing some of the variety in lavender falsies
  6. Beyond GenetiX

    Newest boa additions

    Pic 1 Indy hypo Pic 2 VPI het leopard Pic 3 leopard het vpi Pic 4 rlt sunglow
  7. Beyond GenetiX

    First time for everything

    Will be pairing 4-5 pairs of gilas this year. Hopefully it’ll all work out.
  8. Beyond GenetiX

    Newest boa additions

    1.0 sunglow Burke t+ fire and 0.1 Burke t+ fire. 2 pictures of each.
  9. Beyond GenetiX

    Inquiry Looking for info on Bob Vonnegut or Chris Moss

    I am helping a friend in Spain and come across something odd, looking for any information on the two names stated. Basically I’m receiving the snakes to ship over in a shipment I have going already. See the screenshot of the conversation, way too many red flags.
  10. Beyond GenetiX

    Looking for US importer!

    I have a package I need to get from Paraguay to USA. There are cites species, the breeder is taking care of the paperwork. There are also rear fanged species in the shipment. If you know someone that does this, contact me please. Pm or email.
  11. Beyond GenetiX

    Bad Guy SCAMMER! walker1w3 (Walter Keith)

    http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/member.php?u=175607 [email protected] (I'm not 100% certain this is correct) walker1w3 (786) 548-2135 already on Robert's burner list.
  12. Beyond GenetiX

    Info /INQUIRY! Serge Alain (sergealainebelle71)

    Anyone ever heard of them? They have answered a couple wanted ads, here on faunaclassifieds. They have recent ties to other countries' classified ads as well. One I found, has their location as France, posting ip is GB. I'm still digging, feel free to add on. [email protected]...
  13. Beyond GenetiX

    Inquiry Boidaeguy (Christopher Lamar)

    Has anyone ever dealt with this person? Not much to go on, I know. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/member.php?u=160294
  14. Beyond GenetiX

    Normal or low expression conda

    What are your thoughts on this axanthic, is it low expression anaconda?
  15. Beyond GenetiX

    Inquiry Anyone dealt with forceknight0

    Here is their profile page http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/member.php?u=144261 They said they are from NV but here it says Beijing for location. Here is the email address [email protected] They contacted me about buying some hognose snakes and I just wanted to check things out...
  16. Beyond GenetiX

    Copper head

    The family and I went for a short canoe trip on the lake at Hanging Rock state park. On the way back to the car this beauty was sitting on the sidewalk, fearful that someone else might not be as nice as I am, I helped it off the walk. Then it decided to scale (literally) the wall and get off the...
  17. Beyond GenetiX

    Info Buyers beware Lireptiles (Dan Boswith)

    He is using stolen pictures and does not take PayPal. These are the pictures he sent, one is from a YouTube video and the other is from chameleonforums. USE CAUTION! https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/jacksons/
  18. Beyond GenetiX

    Info Jadinapatson (jadina patson) scammer-spammer

    http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/member.php?u=170294 I have tracked there ads all over the globe. All of the ads were linked by name, telephone number or email address as the ones on here. However completely different locations. Robert Walker is on top of it though, thanks Robert!
  19. Beyond GenetiX

    Inquiry LHausman (Gary Layne Hausman)

    He answered one of my trade ads, he just joined faunaclassifieds and him calling it an adult boy, didn't sit right with me. He never replied after I asked him for an address for shipping. Anyone ever heard of him, link to his faunaclassifieds page below...
  20. Beyond GenetiX

    Info Hugo2017 (Hugo Morales) a.k.a Fernando Issac Morales (red flag)

    Inquiry/Info/possible scammer I came across his ad in the hognose classifieds, it was for a male anaconda het albino hognose for 500.00 (first red flag), they sell for roughly 125.00. So I posted on the thread asking for a picture and he emailed me a picture (second red flag), from...
Back
Top