• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. Beyond GenetiX

    Surprise, surprise! Het toxics +...

    Here is the pairing as purchased Male axanthiconda 66% possible het snow Female rbe pastel toffee Both of them obviously proved out to be 100% het albino, I already knew the male was. He bred a total of four females this year. I ended up with 0.1 albino conda het toxic 1.0 albino het toxic...
  2. Beyond GenetiX

    Thanksgiving

    Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Think back to the time of the first Thanksgiving, the settlers had absolutely nothing compared to us. Dieing off, left and right from disease, fighting winters with no shoes and farming for food. All that being said, THEY GAVE THANKS. We get upset if our happy...
  3. Beyond GenetiX

    New pick ups

    Got some new projects I'll be working on in the coming years. Albino splotched vanishing pattern sinaloans Albino splotched het vp
  4. Beyond GenetiX

    Good Guy Jonathan.lepore (Jonathan LePore)

    I'm not sure where to begin. I started talking to him over a month ago and we worked out the details of the trade. Once it was all worked out, it was over a 2k trade value. When I received my package from him today, it was unbelievable. He went over and above what we agreed on and all are great...
  5. Beyond GenetiX

    Good Guy Simon McCleave aka (SCI-MCC) A+

    I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been working on a deal with Simon for a while now (and it's still going). We worked out a trade, some of his animals for some of mine. Well, he is in Ireland but he took care of the paperwork and all I had to do is wait and wait, did I mention the...
  6. Beyond GenetiX

    Good Guy David Delgadillo (del9800)

    Short version: David is A++ to do business with! I've been talking to David a little over a month now, it started out with me inquiring about one of his animals. We didn't come to an agreement at the time, however over the course of the month we stayed in touch. We came to another arrangement...
  7. Beyond GenetiX

    New addition.

    This girl is a beauty and will be a future breeder. She is a snow conda with a solid belly. She will be paired with a snow conda or an axanthiconda het snow.
  8. Beyond GenetiX

    Info Possible scammer (fidelinengefore) Nfogha Laura Frinwie

    I come across the bearded dragon ad and noticed right off it was a where dragons dwell picture. I inquired about it via text and ask them to send pictures via email. I am going to block my number and email address for several reasons. As I was inquiring about the dragons I was also inquiring...
  9. Beyond GenetiX

    Good Guy C-SQUARED rodent supply (Chad Fuchs and Chad Lucchesi)

    I purchased frozen mice from C-Squared rodent supply recently. Shipping was cheap, prices are great and the package arrived still frozen solid. I know Chad Fuchs has a faunaclassifieds account but I'm not sure about Chad Lucchesi. Great experience, thanks!
  10. Beyond GenetiX

    A few males

    Axanthiconda possible het snow, lemon ghost and an albino conda. The picture doesn't do the lemon ghost any justice. I will see if I can find another.
  11. Beyond GenetiX

    Guess how many eggs!

    Ok, this was done last year by fauna user 45lcrevolver. I thought I would do it also. Whoever guesses the number of eggs will get a free snake from this clutch, just pay shipping. The pairing is a conda het albino X albino conda. Her weight out of brumation (February) was 318 grams and her...
  12. Beyond GenetiX

    Ovulatory and pre lay shed cycles

    I have one female that has me guessing. Last year I lost her first clutch because I didn't have her lay bin in her tub. She laid the eggs on the hot side of her tub, needless to say that they dried out pretty quick. That being said, she never had a pre lay shed to let me know she was ready...
  13. Beyond GenetiX

    Bad Guy QueentinDragons (Queentin Brown)

    This user has been posting ads using other people's pictures. The first ad they posted was pulled down before I was able to get a screenshot. I was able to get a screenshot of the second ad, I inquired via text about the dragons and was sent yet another picture of different dragons. They would...
  14. Beyond GenetiX

    Just a few of my collection

    It's just a few because the others wouldn't hold still. My snow project. First is my female snow (still a little too small to breed) Second is my male axanthiconda possible het snow Lastly is my female axanthic possible het snow I also have an axanthic female het albino on breeder loan to...
  15. Beyond GenetiX

    Koi anyone

    I have a 22,000 gallon koi pond I installed about 4 years ago. Any of you guys/gals have koi? Just for reference, the copper colored chagoi and the yellow yamabuki ogon are over 32" in length.
  16. Beyond GenetiX

    Talk about Happy New Year

    My first western hog breeding and my first egg to hatch from a het x het pairing. Out of four eggs I have an albino superconda, normal, conda, and the last is an albino (not sure if it is a conda).
  17. Beyond GenetiX

    Inquiry Spider3474 (John Kurpass III)

    Has anyone had any dealings with John Kurpass III from Michigan?
  18. Beyond GenetiX

    New clutch of citrus tigers.

    These are only about a two weeks old. The first picture is when it was three days old and the second picture was taken yesterday. The yellow is already starting to glow, these are going to be an awesome example of citrus tigers.
  19. Beyond GenetiX

    Progress photos-rainbow citrus tiger.

    From shortly out of the egg to 12", the last picture turned out a little fuzzy.
  20. Beyond GenetiX

    Progress photos

    This is the rainbow citrus dunner, I kept for myself. It is always neat to watch them develop. 1st picture: Out of the egg (I didn't have a good pic of this one, so I used its sibling), they were identical. 2nd picture: roughly two weeks old 3rd picture: 1 month old.
Back
Top