• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. Beyond GenetiX

    Never gets old!

    No matter how many times it happens, the excitement is always there.
  2. Beyond GenetiX

    Firearms raffle

    Understood
  3. Beyond GenetiX

    Inquiry Itsalltender (Conner Mcgraw) SCAMMER?? 203 913-9148

    I was recently contacted by Itsalltender (Connner Mcgraw) about trading. He has some hognose snakes that peaked my interest. Before I started corresponding with him I checked his fauna home Page. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/member.php?u=144873 Didn't seem like it would be wise to...
  4. Beyond GenetiX

    Is 50% possible het, truly 50%

    Is it wrong of me to have an issue with people offering 50% possible hets, when the parent of said het has not been proven? In the past two weeks I have come across a few threads that have offered 50% possible hets. Upon further questions and investigation the 66% possible het parent had not...
  5. Beyond GenetiX

    Should have done this sooner

    Hello all. I've been here a couple months and have never introduced myself. My name is Jason Taylor of Clayton NC (just outside of Raleigh). While fairly new to FC, I'm not new to the trade. I have been fascinated with animals my whole life. While in high school, I kept various species of...
Back
Top