• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. Lucille

    Happy New Year!

    2016 has been a long, difficult year for many. I hope 2017 brings each of you good health, happiness, and prosperity, both for you and your families. And your pets and reptiles too, may they be happy and healthy.
  2. Lucille

    Bad Guy International Reptile Conservation Foundation IRCF

    http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=605338
  3. Lucille

    Merry Christmas

    I hope everyone here (and everywhere) has a warm safe wonderful Christmas, and stuffs themselves with Christmas goodies. I hope all of you, and your families, and your critters, have a happy holiday and a great year next year, all year long. :santa:
  4. Lucille

    Bad Guy Nightmare Customer Rick Ferro, Snakemorphology, AR-15 Depot, ARD Enterprises Inc.

    Rick Ferro initiated a bad guy thread a little while back. We can all read these threads and make our decisions, but this particular buyer seemed like such a nightmare to deal with that I thought his own thread was warranted to make him easier to search so that buyers and sellers have more of...
  5. Lucille

    Sweet potatoes

    6 medium sweet potatoes 3 tbsp butter Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning 1 lb. good bacon box of toothpicks Preheat oven to 350 Peel the sweet potatoes. Cut in half lengthwise, then cut each of the lengthwise pieces in thirds, so you have 6 pieces per potato. Get a large baking pan. Microwave...
  6. Lucille

    Interesting but ugly rat

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_mole-rat
  7. Lucille

    3 feet, green, what kind of snake?

    http://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/snake-on-a-plane-live-reptile-on-flight-in-mexico-1622660
  8. Lucille

    Bad Guy Phillip Robbins aka MiamiCracker

    This thread is to allow another thread to be brought up via the BOI search function on classified ads, the previous thread did not have a searchable title for this person. Whatever you choose to conclude is as always up to you, but will hopefully give readers the opportunity to see the thread...
  9. Lucille

    The lost electron

    An electron is driving down a motorway, and a policeman pulls him over. The policeman says: “Sir, do you realize you were traveling at 130km per hour?” The electron goes: “Oh great, now I’m lost.”
  10. Lucille

    Seriously, don't make this recipe

    It's around time for a recipe so that we can keep this forum up. In a roundabout way, the subject of spiders came up elsewhere, and I found this recipe. I can't believe anyone would actually eat this. There are plenty of deep fried recipes that are unusual yet delicious, like when the big...
  11. Lucille

    Cyber attack

    Interesting stuff: http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/10/21/cyber-attack-takes-down-east-coast-netflix-spotify-twitter/92507806/
  12. Lucille

    latkes

    3 medium potatoes 2 eggs 1/2 cup flour 1/2 cup chopped onion salt oil for frying Peel the potatoes and grate them into a bowl. Meanwhile, start oil heating in a cast iron skillet, about 1/2 inch, on medium heat add the onion, flour and eggs to the grated potatoes and then salt to taste. Drop...
  13. Lucille

    Hurricane Matthew

    I hope our Florida members stay safe during Hurricane Matthew. Although the press tends to over rate a lot of hurricanes, this one sounds major.
  14. Lucille

    Radioactive waste in the Pacific

    When I did an internet search most articles said the radioactive level after the Fukushima disaster has returned to normal, some did not. While there is not much I can do about it, I worry for the health of future people and critters. It seems as if there is a lot of money being spent on a...
  15. Lucille

    Bad Guy Casserole

    A little salt and pepper is probably all you need: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ea5jKFGgUw
  16. Lucille

    Comfort food chicken and rice casserole

    I picked up a couple of very useful 15 inch square aluminum pans last year. These make a pretty big casserole but will still fit in a standard oven. I like to make casseroles and cut them into portions and use those freezer ziplock bags to freeze them. I also have bought a rice cooker, which...
  17. Lucille

    Honey, I don't care how much skin you show, I still don't like you

    http://www.peta.org/blog/get-naked-olympics-peta-members/
  18. Lucille

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBSLAVE!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Rich, hope you have a wonderful day!!! :?party::?party::?party:
  19. Lucille

    Eggplant

    My garden is really cranking out eggplants this summer. So instead of blanching and freezing, I make a 'fast' version of eggplant parmigiana and freeze individual portions. I harvest a lot of the Japanese eggplants that have tender skin, and harvest my Black Beauty traditional eggplants when...
  20. Lucille

    Sunspots gone

    http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/why-the-sun-has-lost-its-spots--and-what-that-means-for-us-20160629-gpv1b0.html
Back
Top