• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. S

    Sharp Sunglow litter.

    Very nice! Congrats!
  2. S

    Junglebesque 100% het Sharp litter.

    Beautiful litter, congrats! I see a heavy chainlink jungle in there, very nice.
  3. S

    It looks like I created this account 9 years ago and never introduced myself.

    22' Gray Rushin Siblings from TA x IPA non jungle (bottom middle) Jungle (bottom right) ; Kubsch Pastel Squaretail (Bottom Left); RC x Gray Rushin (Top) '22 Pastels by Matthew Schueneman, on Flickr GR TA x IPA close up - Produced by BluePrint Boids '22 Pastels Tulip by Matthew Schueneman, on...
  4. S

    It looks like I created this account 9 years ago and never introduced myself.

    Thank you both for the kind words! Looks like I didn't add my VPI in my original post. 2019 VPI Jungle 66% Anery 1 female - Blush Dude 7.2024-4 by Matthew Schueneman, on Flickr I really like her side medallions, very different from any of my other boas. Dude 7.2024-6 by Matthew Schueneman...
  5. S

    It looks like I created this account 9 years ago and never introduced myself.

    I used FC to buy several boas from my original small group I kept around 2005-2014 (I'm guessing I forgot my username ect and set up this account when I had to sell said collection). Not geared towards breeding at all, but just collected what I liked. Hypos, Harlequin, Kahl albinos were...
Back
Top