• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. J

    Will pay $70.00 shipped for +1000 large-adult orange head roaches

    Please PM me or text me 731-402-1000 Also interested in dubia, hissers, and lobsters......
  2. J

    Will pay $15.00 shipped for +2000 adult or large lobster roaches

    Please PM me or text me 731-402-1000 Also interested in orange head, hissers, and dubia lots......
  3. J

    Will pay $75 shipped for +1000 large-adults dubia

    Please PM me or text me 731-402-1000 Also interested in orange head, hissers, and lobsters......
  4. J

    ISO Female: Ivory pastel, yellow belly morphs

    Breeding age preferred or outstanding deals for 2014's. thanks, JJ [email protected] with pictures or 731-FourZeroTwo-1thousand to text. motivated to buy for a fair price.
  5. J

    How do you easily and effectively separate roach nymphs?

    I see larger breeders selling specific sizes and what not and I have an idea but I would like to hear best practices on how you easily separate your feeder roaches for sale. I have Orange Head, Lobsters, and Dubia. thanks, JJ
  6. J

    Inquiry DragonXChange posting under bearded dragons can anyone vouch for him?

    Out of Arizona, Several adult dragons for about 1/2 what they should go for. Is he legit?
  7. J

    ISO a great female breeder quality

    Good color( prefer citrus or red), RTB, +400g, no nips or limb loss, het trans and hypo a plus....open to trades if needed or strait up cash! Not all of the above are required but that would be the ideal girl. JJ Post here or PM for number to text pictures. Lets make a deal today.
  8. J

    ISO adult female bearded dragon RTB under $200.00

    Good color( prefer citrus or red), +400g, no nips or limb loss, het trans and hypo a plus....open to trades if needed or strait up cash! Not all of the above are required but that would be the ideal girl. JJ Post here or PM for number to text pictures. Lets make a deal today.
  9. J

    Looking for dubia or hissers!

    I would like to purchase a large lot of dubia or Madagascar hissing roaches. I would be up to trade orange head, pay cash for a fair price for a large quantity, or be open to trading reptiles or other things. PM me if you're interested! thanks, Jeff
  10. J

    Looking for a large lot of roaches.....

    Prefer Lobsters or Dubia but would consider other breeds. I would be willing to pay up to $20.00 shipped and/or trade social media marketing for your business. Lets create a partnership to increase brand awareness or simply give me an awesome deal on a breeding colony amount of roaches. Have...
  11. J

    Looking for a beautiful red bearded dragon

    I used to breed dragons about 10 years ago and I'm trying to get a couple as pets. I would like to trade for something if possible since I don't have a lot of extra money at the moment. Open to great offers as well. thanks, Jeff Janes text or email 731-402-1000
Back
Top