• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. Kilzac

    Stunning Hypo Trans Male ~ $200 + Shipping!!

    Due to a current situation I have to re home my bearded dragons. Its my last resort and I hate to do this. Up for sale is my Hypo Trans male. He is just awesome. I purchased him from Gina Gauvin. He loves dubias, not a huge fan of greens but I think he sneaks a couple in when I'm not looking...
  2. Kilzac

    For Sale Jaw Dropping Hypo Trans Male

    Due to a current situation I have to re home my bearded dragons. Its my last resort and I hate to do this. Up for sale is my Hypo Trans male. He is just awesome. I got him from Gina Gauvin. When I first got him it took him awhile to eat and now its like I can't get him to stop eating! He loves...
  3. Kilzac

    For Sale Rainbow Tiger Female! Stunner! IN SHED SALE!

    Due to a current situation I have to re home my bearded dragons. This was the last resort and I absolutely hate to do this but it has to be done. So up for sale is my female Rainbow Tiger 100% het for trans from Carolina Classic Dragons. She came from Kiwi x Fury and is absolutely beautiful...
  4. Kilzac

    For Sale Adult Female Dubias For Sale!!

    I am starting to get overrun by dubias and I don't have any more space. Therefore I am selling off around 350-450 adult female dubias. I am pricing them at .75 cents each, and most of them are probably gravid. If you buy the whole group (450), I will price them at .60 cents each. This is a great...
  5. Kilzac

    For Sale Adult Female Dubias!

    I am starting to get overrun by dubias and I don't have any more space. Therefore I am selling off around 350-450 adult female dubias. I am pricing them at .75 cents each, and most of them are probably gravid. If you buy the whole group (450), I will price them at .60 cents each. This is a great...
  6. Kilzac

    Good Guy Brad Mitchell aka Extraordinary Exotics

    Recently I had contacted Brad and inquired about his Motley het Sharp females. Brad went above and beyond to send me multiple photos of each female he had available as well as a video of the one that really caught my eye. He also answered my long list of questions without hesitation. Brad...
  7. Kilzac

    For Sale Adult Female Dubias! .75 cents each!

    Wow, lol, I never thought I'd say this, but I have way to many females! I am getting over run, I have at least 600 adult females! I'm looking to get rid of about 300-350 Adult female dubias. These are not old worn out roaches at all. Some have recently just molt into adulthood and some are...
  8. Kilzac

    Urgent Help Needed: Boa Eye Problem!

    I had recently obtained a beautiful male paradigm boa. Today as I was holding him I noticed these blood spots on his eye. I have no idea how they got there, as they were not there yesterday. The spots are not covering the pupil but are located in the corner of the eye. I am very worried and no...
  9. Kilzac

    SOLD!! 2011 White Tiger Male $350 SHIPPED

    I have decided to get rid of part of my retic collection in order to fund Bearded Dragon projects. Therefore I have up for sale my outstanding white tiger male. He was hatched out on June 21, 2011. He is right around 6 ft and is pounding down large rats every week. He also never refuses a meal...
  10. Kilzac

    Good Guy Michael Powell (Sunglow Serpents)

    I recently made a purchase from Michael Powell @ Sunglow Serpents. I bought myself a purple tiger female. I received her in the mail and she was absolutely beautiful. Michael was extremely helpful and quick to answer any questions I had. The transaction was very smooth and the delivery was on...
  11. Kilzac

    SOLD!! Female Platinum het Albino (FINAL PRICE DROP) Don't miss this!!

    I've decided to cut down a bit on my retic collection. So I'm offering up my beautiful Platinum het Albino female. She was born in June 2011 and is around 5' long and weighing in around 950g empty. She is a great eater and feeding great on F/T small to medium rats. She is a little cage...
Back
Top