• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. K

    So is this how it starts? Or how it ends?

    Well, I can say this or that, but I do sympathize with you. Born in 1970, lived here in FL. my entire life. Got my first turtle/tortoise when I was 4 or 5. It was a gopher tortoise before they became illegal to have. Funny thing is they don't want you to have one, but they kill them quick for...
  2. K

    Asian brown tortoise (Manouria emys emys) 13 hatchlings available $350ea

    Have emailed you about buying 1
  3. K

    For Sale 5 year old Galapagos tortoise

    * SOLD * With sadness I have to sell Darwin my Galapagos tortoise. Due to my declining health, bills and other issues. Had heart attack last year. Born on 3/26/2017. bought from Jerry Motta in Bushnell ,FL. I live in Panama City, FL. Had always dreamed of having a sea turtle or Galapagos...
  4. K

    Adult Cherryhead Male for sale.

    ** SOLD ** It is 8 inches . Was going to start a cherryhead breeding group but unplanned circumstances created the need to sell. Sold females already only have this lone male. Was chasing and mounting the 2 females I had with it. Could add to my redfoot group but need cash. He eats daily and is...
  5. K

    For Sale CB N.A. Wood

    SOLD !!!!!! Have a 3 1/2 inch carapace length N.A. wood for sale.Eats almost everything.Has been housed properly . Asking $315 plus actual ship charge. PayPal and no illegal sales. Will be shipped overnight and properly packed in Styrofoam lined box with heat pad if needed. Will need your...
Back
Top