• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. B

    Tarahumara dwarf boa

    I have a thee year old tarahumara pure blood line male boa. I bought him from Michael beach. I would like to sell him or trade him for a dumerils boa. He is a solid 3' ATTACH] [/ATTACH]
  2. B

    Herping in Placervillce, CA

    I recently moved to Placerville, CA. I have been out road cruising and board flipping with no results. My 3 year old is wanting to see a "wild snake" I haven't been herping in a while like (15 years) and would appreciate any help/feedback. Anyone know of any good areas/roads in El Dorado...
  3. B

    Advice on first boa

    I have and have had all sorts of colubrids, mostly kingsnakes. I wan to get my first boa. I want something that stays smaller and is docile and pretty. I really like the het berry blood boas that BHB reptile has for sale and I heard they only get to ~4' which is perfect, but how is the...
  4. B

    Trade trade for snakes

    Also willing to sell. OBT FEMALE 4" P. CHORDATUS FEMALE 3" P. LUGARDI FEMALE 4" 2 I. MIRA UNSEXED ~2" M. BALFOURI UNSEXED 2" A. EZENDAMI FEMALE 4" 3 L. KLUGI UNSEXED 1" 3 P. SAZAMI UNSEXED C. DARLINGI FEMALE 3.5" C. FIMBRIATUS UNSEXED 2.5" M. ROBUSTUM FEMALE 4" H. ALBOSTRIATUM FEMALE 3" I am...
Back
Top