• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. Greatballzofire

    test bb img code

  2. Greatballzofire

    My Finds This Spring

    Pacific gopher snake; youngster. Coral bellied ringneck snakes; one baby and one adult. Ensatina salamanders; some of the dozens of these that live on my property. I have kept the gopher snake. She was in danger of being eaten by my cats. I've had her two days now and she has already eaten...
  3. Greatballzofire

    Good Guy R&R Reptiles; Were Are You?

    At the Sacramento Reptile Show on September 13 I bought two hatchling pyros from R&R Reptiles. I am very happy with my purchases; they are great little snakes. My question is: how can I locate the vendor R&R Reptiles in order to do future business with them? I have Googled this outfit to no...
Back
Top