• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. ahambonee

    Indo king

    INDO KING IS ON HOLD deposit is made
  2. ahambonee

    Indo king

    I also have a 5 1/2 ft pastel naja kaouthia female I’ll let go for $150 if you buy the king.
  3. ahambonee

    Indo king

    Established female info king 1100$ or best offer 7 months old Feeding Ft corns
  4. ahambonee

    Smooth front

    Check dms
  5. ahambonee

    Smooth front

    Yes, it’s available and I’m in sc
  6. ahambonee

    Smooth front

    Yes, it’s available and I’m in sc
  7. ahambonee

    Smooth front

    Check dms
  8. ahambonee

    EDB x WDB

    Male hybrid EDB x wdb $550 obo
  9. ahambonee

    Smooth front

    8 months old, partially food trained (he knows it’s feeding time when you make a popping sound with your mouth) $400
  10. ahambonee

    Wanted Wanted 2024 Crotalus adamanteus

    I have a EDB x wdb if your interested
Back
Top