• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. M

    SOLD!! Young Male South African Leopards (GPPs)

    I have two young male South African leopards (GPPs) that I am looking to part with. They were hatched by Randy Limburg in August 2014. The lighter one is 9 1/2 inches and the darker one is 10 1/2 inches. Both are strong, healthy, eating great and mounting anything that moves. Both are...
  2. M

    SOLD!! South African Leopard 5.5 Inches

    I’m selling my bowling ball smooth South African leopard (GPP). I got him from Andrew Hermes at ATC as a 44 gram hatchling and this one is the real deal. He/she weights 585 grams and measures 5.5 inches SCL and is growing fast. He/she is feeding on fresh cut grass, hibiscus leaves, rose...
  3. M

    SOLD!! Beautiful Leopard Female (Reduced Price)

    I am selling my stunning female sub-adult leopard tortoise (babcocki). She was hatched April 2014 and currently measures almost 9 inches SCL and weights over 2,000 grams. At her current growth rate, she should be breeding size in about 2 years and produce beautiful hatchlings. She has been a...
  4. M

    SOLD!! Beautiful Leopard Probable Female

    I am selling my beautiful 6 inch probable female leopard (babcocki) tortoise. She was hatched February 2014 and currently weights 725 grams and is very healthy with minimal pyramiding. She has a short tail, very flat plastron and was incubated for female but please look at the photos below...
  5. M

    Leopard Tortoise Juvenal

    ----SOLD---- I’m selling my beautiful almost 7 inch leopard tortoise. Possible male. Hatched in June 2014 and weights over 750 grams already. Very solid and healthy with a perfectly smooth shell. I have put a lot of time and care into this animal but unfortunately I need to make room for...
  6. M

    South African (SPP) Leopard Hatchlings $225

    I have beautiful South African Leopards (Pardalis Pardalis) for sale. They are about 4 weeks old. They are the real deal. They are eating everything, fresh cut grass, greens, Mazuri, hibiscus leaves, opuntia, aloe, rose leaves, carrot etc. I'm keeping them in a closed chamber with 80 percent...
  7. M

    Leopard (babcocki) Tortoise Hatchlings

    I have four well started Leopard Tortoise hatchlings for sale. They are all eating great and growing fast. Great care has been given to them in regards to diet and general husbandry. Proper humidity levels have been kept constant. Daily 30 minute water soaks are given along with an hour or two...
Back
Top