• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. JayBoa1372

    Help Identifying Gargoyle Gecko!

    Hello, i just purchased my first gargoyle gecko today! I was curious to see if anyone knew if it was just a normal gargoyle or if it is a morph of some sort. I thought he looked like he might be a stripe or super stripe, but thats only because i looked at a picture of a gecko that looked...
  2. JayBoa1372

    Good Guy Kevin Gilbert of KG Constrictors

    I have had the pleasure of dealing with Kevin Gilbert in purchasing a salmon boa baby. Everything about this transaction was perfect. We spoke for a few days until I made my ultimate decision on a male. He sent multiple pictures and was willing to send me video of the snake. He is very helpful...
Back
Top