• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. H

    SOLD!! Yearling Three Toe Box Turtles

    I have 5 yearling 3 toed box turtles left. Was originally planning to raise them but am parting with them to clear up some space for a different project. 4 of them are 2 yrs old and 1 of them is a year old. Eating various warms, fruits, and some veggies. 2yr olds- 150+ shipping 1yr old- 120+...
  2. H

    SOLD!! Adult Male Russian Tortoise

    I have a surplus male Russian tortoise available. He is 5 inches plastron length. The person who had him before me said he was cb and had him for 8 years. I keep him outdoors year around. He’s constantly breeding and is an overall healthy tortoise.$200 shipped. Thanks for looking. Hiram...
  3. H

    For Sale Yearling 3 Toed Box Turtles

    I have 7 yearling 3 toed box turtles available. Was originally planning to raise them but am parting with them in order to fund a different project. 6 of them are 2 yrs old and 1 of them is a year old. Eating various warms, fruits, veggies, and crickets. 2yr olds- 150+ shipping 1yr old- 120+...
  4. H

    SOLD!! Young Adult Female Sulcata Tortoise

    I have one last young adult female Sulcata that I’ve decided to part with. She measures a little over 15.5” plastron length. Very heavy tortoise, eating everything I offer. Asking $500+shipping. Shipping can be between $150-$180 for a tortoise this heavy. Thanks for looking. Hiram...
  5. H

    SOLD!! Baby GSA Leopard Tortoise

    I have a beautiful 3.5 month old giant South African Leopard tortoise available. Not shy at all and has a mean appetite. Asking $400 shipped firm. Thanks for looking. Hiram [email protected] 480-452-9495
  6. H

    For Sale Yearling Indian Star Tortoises

    I have 3 beautiful yearling Indian star tortoises that I am am making available after originally planning to raise them. I have tried to provide the best diet, heat, and lighting for optimal shell growth. They were very shy as hatchlings but have now began coming out of their shell. The oldest...
  7. H

    SOLD!! Young Adult Female Sulcata Tortoises

    I am downsizing my Sulcata group and decided to make 4 of my younger Sulcata females available. 3 of them are normal sulcatas and one of them is 66% Het for albino. They are housed outdoors here in Az with a heated shed during the winter. Eating mostly Bermuda grass, weeds, leafy greens, and...
  8. H

    SOLD!! 2 GSA Leopard Tortoise Babies

    I have two 3.5 month old GSA Leopard tortoises available. Both are growing nicely and get warm soaks daily. Was planning on raising them but got an opportunity with another specie. Asking $400 each shipped or $700 for both shipped. Payment via PayPal. Send me an email or text message with any...
  9. H

    SOLD!! Juvenile Sulcata Tortoise

    I have a very personable 2.5yr old sulcata tortoise available. Kept outdoors in a naturalistic environment. Very active, not shy at all. Eats great and likes warm soaks. She is 9” across the plastron length wise. Has a cool looking scute in the center of her plastron that makes her unique. $200+...
  10. H

    SOLD!! Leopard Tortoise Baby

    I have one p.b. Baby leopard tortoise available. It is 2.5 months old. Very active and eating everything in sight. $150+shipping. Send me an email or text message with any questions you may have. (480)452-9495. [email protected].
  11. H

    SOLD!! Young Adult Female Sulcata Tortoises

    I have 2 young adult female sulcata tortoises available. They measure 12” plastron Length. Kept outdoors year around with the help of heated hides during the winter. Both very healthy active tortoises. Lighter colored female(first pic)- $395 + shipping Slight pyramided female(third pic)-$375+...
  12. H

    SOLD!! 2 Young Cherry Head Tortoises

    I have two very active 7 month old cherry head tortoises available. They enjoy eating, exploring, and warm soaks. Kept in an indoor humid enclosure. $250 each+ shipping, payment via PayPal. Send me an email or text message with any questions you may have. Thank you. 480-452-9495. [email protected]
  13. H

    SOLD!! Young Leopard Tortoise

    I have one very curious 5 month old leopard tortoise. Very active and an extremely good eater. Likes to be petted and warm soaks. Has some white coming in from growth. $160+ shipping payment via PayPal. Send me an email or text message with any questions you may have. 480-452-9495...
  14. H

    For Sale Young Cherry-Head Tortoises

    I have 4 young cherry head tortoises I am making available. These came from a trade but looking for something a little bigger atm. They are 7 months old, amazing eaters, and very personable. These guys are soaked daily and kept on a humid indoor chamber. $250 each+ shipping or $900 for all 4+...
  15. H

    SOLD!! Sulcata Tortoise Babies Het for albino

    I have 4 sulcata tortoise babies that are 66%Het for albino. 4 month old ground hatched babies. Soaked daily and eating great. $80 each or $260 for the 4. I take payment through PayPal. Send me an email or text message with any questions you may have. (480) 452-9495. [email protected]. Thank you.
  16. H

    SOLD!! Ivory Sulcata Tortoise Juvi

    I have a very friendly 2yr old ivory Sulcata available. Great eater and loves to explore. Had Mild pyramiding when I got her but new growth is coming in great. Sex temped for female but can’t guarantee. Asking $1500+shipping for her. Send me an email or text message with any questions you may...
  17. H

    SOLD!! Iberian Greek Tortoise

    I have an Iberian Greek tortoise yearling available. Ground hatched from two seasons ago. Eating great and loves to explore. Asking $180+shipping. Please send me an email or text message with any questions you may have. (480) 452-9495. [email protected]. Thank you
  18. H

    SOLD!! 3 Leopard Tortoise Yearlings

    I have three leopard tortoise yearlings available. One is 2yrs old and the other two are 1.5 yrs old. Two of them have mild pyramiding but the third one is high white and has a beautiful round shell. Looking to sell together.Asking $800+ shipping for the three. Please send me an email or text...
  19. H

    SOLD!! Sulcata Tortoise Juveniles

    I have two very active female sulcata tortoise juveniles available. Both 3 yrs old. Their plastron lengths are 10 in. and the other is 9 1/2 in. Eating everything in sight. Slight pyramiding on them but great growth otherwise. They were kept indoors mostly but I’ve recently transitioned them to...
  20. H

    For Sale Iberian Greek Tortoise Yearlings

    I have two very friendly Iberia Greek tortoises available. I had previously posted these as eastern Hermann torts but someone with better testudo knowledge informed me that these are indeed Greek tortoises. They are ground hatched from two seasons ago. Growing nicely. Asking $185 each+shipping...
Back
Top