• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Search results

  1. donniesd

    Teal/Green Patches on Beardies Belly. HELP

    Bearded Dragon HELP I havent had a beardie for a few years. My buddy needed someone to watch his for a few months.... I agreed.... I have had him for a few days, and he has devloped some spots on his belly... The beardies habatat is a 30 Gallon Aquarium with a screen top and is bone dry, so I...
  2. donniesd

    Gould's Monitor ( Varanus gouldii ) Question

    I have been reserching for a monitor lizard to add to our family, and am interested in the Argus, however a Gould's Monitor ( Varanus gouldii ) has caught my attention, but these dont seem available for sale.... are they available in the US? I have seen Argus x Flavi crosses, is that the closest...
  3. donniesd

    New to Fauna, from San Diego

    Whats up, I'm new to Fauna, what a killer website. I have been on ReptileForums for a while, but will be adding this site to my Daily reads.. 1.0.0 oustalets chameleon 1.0.0 ball python 0.1.1 leopard tortoises 0.1.0 desert tortoise 1.0.0 western pond turtle see you in the forums!
Back
Top